Premium Format Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i Hope SS will Come up with another Joker probably comiquette...... there r lots of fans of Joker

i Hope SS will Come up with another Joker probably comiquette...... there r lots of fans of Joker

I'm sure they'll get around to one someday. But, who can say when? I'm not going to start in on any DC COMs. I'm almost done selling off my Marvel COMs. SSC has basically abandoned the COM line. It's obvious they don't sell well. If they did, you would have already seen a DC COM released by now. That tells me all I need to know about how dedicated SSC is to the COM line. What a waste of a line. If they changed the COM line to a dedicated 1/4 fully sculpted line, those pieces would sell like hot cakes.

Honestly though. If you're a Batman fan and Joker fan I have no idea what you're waiting for. What they've done with Batman PF's so far is amazing. People who don't like the Joker, that's fine, I think you're nuts, but that's fine. I just don't know what you were looking at.

Batmanfam2sm.jpg

Honestly though. If you're a Batman fan and Joker fan I have no idea what you're waiting for. What they've done with Batman PF's so far is amazing. People who don't like the Joker, that's fine, I think you're nuts, but that's fine. I just don't know what you were looking at.

View attachment 119901

I'm looking at greatness. EPIC pic Josh!

I'm sure they'll get around to one someday. But, who can say when? I'm not going to start in on any DC COMs. I'm almost done selling off my Marvel COMs. SSC has basically abandoned the COM line. It's obvious they don't sell well. If they did, you would have already seen a DC COM released by now. That tells me all I need to know about how dedicated SSC is to the COM line. What a waste of a line. If they changed the COM line to a dedicated 1/4 fully sculpted line, those pieces would sell like hot cakes.

I must admit SS have made some really nice CQ's in the past like Dare Devil, the new Spidey, Wolverine, Mystique, Punisher.. Etc but I passed on them all because of scale

Like you I can't see SS making DC CQ's

Last edited:

View attachment 119901

I honestly don't know what people would want if they don't like this unless they want a fully sculpted one but mixed-media is perfect for this guy IMO being that he's wearing a suit. The attention to detail from his cufflinks to his flower is just amazing

I can't wait to have all 4 like you. My Harley is due this month & I've ordered the Green Ivy

I would be so happy if SS had a Two-Face at SDCC

Last edited:
Back