Star Wars Han Solo in Carbonite Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, having a $700 payment for a year WITHOUT having anything in hand is a tough pill to swallow.

I totally agree. The whole concept of Flex Pay and SS taking your money for basically a year while you have nothing to show for it is absolutely insane IMHO. You're essentially paying them $7k PLUS the interest that you would have earned on that money. Just nuts! :cuckoo:

I totally agree. The whole concept of Flex Pay and SS taking your money for basically a year while you have nothing to show for it is absolutely insane IMHO. You're essentially paying them $7k PLUS the interest that you would have earned on that money. Just nuts! :cuckoo:

SS should offer buyers a slight discount for using Flexpay.

Wait, is shipping not included in the $7k price? Man, if this thing weighs 300 lbs. as advertised the shipping is going to be insane on top of the outrageous price tag....I'd guess at least another $1k.

VERY impressive though when all three are together:drool
400072-han-solo-in-carbonite-010.jpg

Is this coming from a mold of the original prop, or is it just an "accurate" sculpt?

I could definitely understand someone paying $7k if it's a mold of the original, but if it's not.. :cuckoo:

I am curious though. Did anyone actually buy this from here, other than the one person's friend that will live off ramen noodles?

Also for those curious on shipping rates I have estimates based on weight and dimensional weight. Not sure for people out of the states.

UPS Ground *** $384.49*

Delivery usually takes 3 - 7 days. This method*is*trackable.

USPS Parcel Post Mail *** $531.50*

Delivery usually takes 5 - 10 days. This method is*not*trackable.*

USPS Priority Mail *** $1,061.00*

Delivery in 3 - 5 days. The USPS has increased Priority rates, we recommend Priority Mail only for APO, FPO, AK, HI, PR, & Guam. Use Parcel Post for Continental USA.

This thing is going to take at least 2 delivery guy to bring this to your home ... They won't eave it at the door for sure

I am curious though. Did anyone actually buy this from here, other than the one person's friend that will live off ramen noodles?

Also for those curious on shipping rates I have estimates based on weight and dimensional weight. Not sure for people out of the states.

UPS Ground *** $384.49*

Delivery usually takes 3 - 7 days. This method*is*trackable.

USPS Parcel Post Mail *** $531.50*

Delivery usually takes 5 - 10 days. This method is*not*trackable.*

USPS Priority Mail *** $1,061.00*

Delivery in 3 - 5 days. The USPS has increased Priority rates, we recommend Priority Mail only for APO, FPO, AK, HI, PR, & Guam. Use Parcel Post for Continental USA.

This is going to ship freight. It's going to exceed UPS/Fedex parcel limits.

So 7000.01 dollars then.

I'd think about this if the quality was there. All I know of their lifesize pieces is that one guy who spent a bunch on various 1:1 and posted this awful video of how shoddy they all were.

Back