Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Slam Malgus was pretty good, mostly the regular head. I just wish they did Revan. He doesn't even need a head sculpt (regardless of the fact that Old Republic gave him a default appearance).

@Slam Malgus was pretty good, mostly the regular head. I just wish they did Revan. He doesn't even need a head sculpt (regardless of the fact that Old Republic gave him a default appearance).

Hopefully the old republic license isn't done.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I want to know where the hell are my HK droids are! ?

^ Exactly.

A f@ckin 1/6 scale HK-47 would be awesome!! Damnit, waaaant, lol.

However a hot toys mass effect line is still what I want most in the world. But this is probably not the thread to moan about that.

Wtf, what is the best glue for metal to fabric? His lightsaber clip fell off the belt. Shiiiiit

Have you seen malgus, wolffe or vader head sculpts? Sideshow is getting close imo.

We will see when they get to the straight up humans like Han & Luke, Darth Sidious looked pretty good compared to Chancellor Palpatine which did not look quite as good for example. No doubt they are getting better, I have Commander Ganch and he looks a lot better than the older Clones and feels more like half way to Wolffe.

I like BBTS, but I would check the marketplace here first...and maybe I will go check it now...I am sure there are members here that would part with one...

Does the regular version have the empty space on the foam tray where the exclusive has the Vader Helmet or are the foam trays different?

Apparently there aren't...kinda surprised...any other real online places still have him available aside from BBTS - I really don't want a "sub" version...and i would like to not travel to Ebay yet...

So, I just got into 1/6 scale, and def want a few Star Wars pieces, but now I see Hot Toys has joined the fray so is this the first HT Star Wars release and is it confirmed there will be more? Possibly even what we'll see next?

Cause I might hold out on anything sideshow to see what HT does with it...

Hot Toys stated in Jan on one of the toy sites that Anakin is still 'in the works' with them but who know how long that will be...

^ Exactly.

A f@ckin 1/6 scale HK-47 would be awesome!! Damnit, waaaant, lol.

However a hot toys mass effect line is still what I want most in the world. But this is probably not the thread to moan about that.

I still consider his explanation on why organic beings are 'meatbags' the most hilarious thing ever. :)

I still consider his explanation on why organic beings are 'meatbags' the most hilarious thing ever. :)

Lol, I gotta rewatch that scene. Such a shame how many star wars fans don't know Bioware's Old Republic world. Pretty much the reason I'm still as big a star wars fan as I am.

Also, really, HT is considering Anakin of all people? I probably like the prequels more than most, but I will say I've never and probably will never have any interest in owning a PT Anakin collectible of any kind. I actually don't think Hayden did a bad job, but the story just doesn't lend itself to being a fan of the character in the PT.

I think I'd want HT Jedi Luke most from any film characters, so I might try to make a custom one and try and buy the HT Luke head. I've seen more people do that and it works pretty well.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tom-Jedi-Knight-Luke-Skywalker-ROTJ-1-6/page9

I think I'd want HT Jedi Luke most from any film characters, so I might try to make a custom one and try and buy the HT Luke head. I've seen more people do that and it works pretty well.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tom-Jedi-Knight-Luke-Skywalker-ROTJ-1-6/page9

That's what I got my second set for. It's been a long time coming, but I decided I needed to have both Lukes original and I haven't done the math but it seemed to work out cheaper to get another set with all the stuff that can be used for various bashes.

dahate5u.jpg

Luke and the fam.

Also, really, HT is considering Anakin of all people? I probably like the prequels more than most, but I will say I've never and probably will never have any interest in owning a PT Anakin collectible of any kind. I actually don't think Hayden did a bad job, but the story just doesn't lend itself to being a fan of the character in the PT.

Well, it makes sense that they'd follow up the main character from the OT with the main character from the PT. But with Episode VII around the corner I wonder if their limited attention is going to turn to the ST.

Still, new SW movies might mean an explosion in all things SW by Hot Toys (take Iron Man ... please!)

Well, it makes sense that they'd follow up the main character from the OT with the main character from the PT. But with Episode VII around the corner I wonder if their limited attention is going to turn to the ST.

Still, new SW movies might mean an explosion in all things SW by Hot Toys (take Iron Man ... please!)

The rights are sideshows. So I believe we will see an explosion from them. Maybe a dx here and there from HT.

They did bespin luke too. So I think anythings possible.

Didn't SSC do an Anakin? If so, then how could HT say an Anakin was in the works if they can't do figures that SSC has already done? Maybe I'm missing something. :dunno

You misread his post. In the current state of what we think we know about HT/SW, they(HT) can only do figures Sideshow has done already. The released Luke and the announced ROTS Anakin and ANH Han Solo fit that criteria. I'm assuming that most of us are assuming this agreement is why HT is dragging their feet. They don't want to be held to that necessarily and are trying for Medicoms license. All that is known, is a year or so ago, HT made a Bespin
Luke set, they like Iron Man, and their updates aren't worth the paper/screen we read them on.

Back