Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
avubyjy8.jpg

BD hair on non BD face :wink1:

That's how I display mine too, as this hair is scene appropriate for the duel with Vader, before the outfit gets damaged, and the poofy hair looks better and is more scene-appropriate for BD Luke on the weather vane.

I'd mentioned previously that there was a variation with the hair/sculpt, and I think the one I have may be different - the face paint/sculpt on this example looks much better - I'm trying to reconcile the possible differences in lighting and angle, but it's difficult to see mine that way even in-hand.

Last edited:
Had this delivered this morning, great figure! Need to unpack the vane but will have to move some stuff around to fit it in.

Congrats! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning when I got this. Would you agree that the figures look much more like Mark Hamill on hand than in the pictures?

If by chance there is anyone that still haven't bought this (unbelievable, why the hell not???) and is not from the US, it's still available from popcultcha (Australia). I ordered today for what works out to be the equivalent of US$292 shipped. So not much savings for someone living in the states but pretty good for the rest of us I reckon. I payed close to double that when I first bought this set a little over a year ago locally (somewhat, from Europe).

The peculiar fact that I can order it for the least cost from the country that's almost the furthest from my country on the whole planet (the honor of furthest away goes to New Zealand) is a bit disturbing but I guess globalization FTW. :)

I need to make room to buy this guy once and for all. Wanted him forever, just too many releases lately...my birthday is soon so just maybe...

Anybody looking to sell for a reasonable price let me know, rather not go to ebay if I don't have to.

You put a large number in the cart and it knocks it down to however many of them are still available. As of now it's down to six.

Battle damaged packaging on BBTS, but how many cares about the box anyway, can't be that many people. I sure don't, I always play with my toys.

Back