Premium Format ESB Boba Fett coming soon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just give me boba and gango pf side by side no plastic vinyl thingy make it polystione, not the cheap material old boba

What generation of Fett will we have in the new trilogy? :horror

Boba's illegitimate daughter half dressed in dad's old duds? :lol

:horror Blasphemy!!! :thwak Jango was created because Lucas was lazy and wanted a popular character, so he essentially created another Boba Fett.

I do not agree...George Lucas is Star Wars itself...If it was anyone else, then maybe I would agree

sure I like the boba desing much better as well.. but there is already a great boba PF out there so I prefer to see a Jango first

I suppose my view is a little one-sided as I have always liked the ESB Fett above the Jedi version. Also, always been more of an OT guy as well.

Would love to see SS make another Boba PF. Since they did ROTJ version bring on ESB version!!!

I know they said he was in development, but I can't see them making this. There are far too many new characters to make. Maybe if they do a stand-alone Fett movie, as has been rumoured. My guess is that he is now out of active development for the time being.

We won't really know. I foresee a period of time in the near future where there will be "gaps" in what will be released on the SW account. I could very well imagine that they will be filling these gaps with popular characters like ESB Vader and Boba. It will be years until we see the new movies, and even longer before we see the first collectibles coming out in regard to those.

There will be a reasonable amount of time for many SW pieces to be released. Even re-releases.

How about a double (like the droids) with ESB Vader and Boba...

NO DISINTEGRATION ! ! !

:yess:

Back