SSC Rock N Roll Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given they'll likely peel anyway, they're best left in the box in case you should need to sell him. Complete, unused sticker sheets increase the value. :lecture:lecture:lecture

the stickers are the only thing lame that came with this figure.They just wouldn't look right when applied

Wait until the adhesive starts losing it's oomph. :lol

I feel a need to maximize the flare of the figure. But at the same time, I agree with the necessity to keep the stickers in new condition.

I will be buying a second helmet and stickers to use. And if the adhesive gets old...there are cans of that stuff that can be bought.

Circumventing sensibility at any cost is a talent of mine.

:)

I feel a need to maximize the flare of the figure. But at the same time, I agree with the necessity to keep the stickers in new condition.

I will be buying a second helmet and stickers to use. And if the adhesive gets old...there are cans of that stuff that can be bought.

Circumventing sensibility at any cost is a talent of mine.

:)

How are you going to get around the glossy clear parts of the sticker looking like ass on the matte finish of the helmet?

should have used transfers. I'm not a modeler, is that whats called waterslide or something like that?

Finally had the chance to unbox and futz Rock N Roll last night. It seems like every subsequent release seems to take the cake for best figure in the line. My quick $.02 / comments /questions:

-The detail in the bandanna on the EX head makes me want a Tunnel Rat soon. We need our token Asian Joe.

-Anybody able to get the bandolier on the MK-43 over Rock N Roll's shoulder? I've lengthen the strap as much as I could, but it's still not long enough. Short of removing one of the two clasps (is that the correct term), I don't think we can get the straps over his shoulder. My only nitpick regarding Sideshow's MK-43. I have Hot Toys MK-43 from their Waters Edge machine gunner, and the strap on that one is long enough. I feel like Sideshow's is the better wuality, though.

-I kind of like the fact that Rock N Roll's pants were untucked / unbloused (illustrated by King Darkness' pics). Looked good. Not sure which way I'm going yet.

-Only extra stuff I added is a pair of kneepads (from the Cobra Desert troops - not the same color as Rock N Roll's webgear but goes with his webgear and BDUs), a MP5 on his FAST backpack, and a wrist watch, Debating whether or not to give him an ear piece.

-Anybody able to get the bandolier on the MK-43 over Rock N Roll's shoulder? I've lengthen the strap as much as I could, but it's still not long enough. Short of removing one of the two clasps (is that the correct term), I don't think we can get the straps over his shoulder. My only nitpick regarding Sideshow's MK-43. I have Hot Toys MK-43 from their Waters Edge machine gunner, and the strap on that one is long enough. I feel like Sideshow's is the better wuality, though.

I used the bandolier/sling somewhat. I have it posed like he slipped it down his shoulder and started firing. I saw a pic of real person doing that and i thought it looked cool.

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

Unless he's humping up the mountains of Afghanistan and slips. He'd then have to decide whether to drop his pig and tumble down the mountain or use his hands to stabilize himself. :wink1:

I heard he only kept the sling on it out of courtesy for the pansy Joes like V1 SE, Flint and Duke. Just in case they needed to carry it to him to blow ____ up.

Think it was in issue #L33T.

But only on the actual image, right? They wouldn't have the bubble of plastic around the image?

And the small part surrounding it, just like Monagram models.

He might need a sling if he has to drag Flint's sorry ass back to base after a firefight gone bad.

Or bail him out of the Lesbo bar after he gets busted for stalking Lady Jaye. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Back