LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah be more careful for sure. Although, in my defense, I AM very very careful with my goofy, expensive-ass dolls, lol.

But yeah, never hurts to be more gentle. I guess I'm off to google around for tiny little buttons. Although....removing the one that's broken is going to be tricky....

And after all, it still looks damn awesome with the coat just hanging open, that way you get to see the harness that's filled with weapons. I have yet to take some good photos of this guy. One of these days....

Haha I'm just teasing man... ____ happens! Yea if you can live with the button being broken then no fix needed. I pose my Leon with his coat open for exactly the same reasons you said.

Take some good pics though! It is on my to do list as well!

Ok I only have enough money for one figure right now. Leon or Superman?

Superman.

Its just a much better figure needs little to no mods right out of the box (you will be working on Leon for days) more iconic and will climb in value making it more expensive down the line to get.

Leon will probably climb too, he won't be in high circulation. If you want both don't wait too long.

If you can only ever have one, don't even think twice it's Superman.

Was in the same situtation, sups won hands down. He is perfect, leon does not look right. He looks asian. Hot Toys nailed Reeves.

Ok thanks guys. I never really ask that kind of question but was stumped for a bit on which to choose.Both look great but Superman it is!

Superman in a Leon thread ? for shame... for shame..
need more pics I tells ye

pzveesu7bc3gk4mm5z.jpg

uiqn970mcdr59ewnbhc.jpg

5cmic92h6xhajr13dkgh.jpg

HEy Chupa,that Charles Bronson figure where'd you get it?IS it an official Bros.Production or knock-off?I've been looking for one for some time but can't seem to find an official one.Yours looks pretty good from what i see.Maybe could you post some more PICS of it?THANX!^_^

Okay, what is the generally accepted, easiest-to-accomplish way to fix the beanie? Just looking at it inside out, it LOOKS like if you took a very sharp razor and just....scooped out a bit it would fit better on his head. OR that might totally ruin the freakin' hat. What to do, what to do....

Wow I really like the look of the black shirt on Leon..might swap it with the white one this weekend :lecture

Ceeemor , that Bronson fig is from the brothers production line, "Charies" is the name , its really a good set, forget the body, you will throw the base body away as soon as you fiddle with the figure.

But it does come with a golden gun, a freakin sweet shotgun with two shells, an apron for a tidy massacre, and best of all it comes with two headsculpt, the one you see above is a cleaner younger headsculpt, the older one looks more realistic.

anyway grab it if you can :)

and to whoever says futzing and trimming the beanie cap is easy , is freakin bulls***ing :gah:

nah kidding, but I nearly went nuts trying to control the damage of the fraying caused by cutting the cap in two :monkey4

Back