Sideshow City of Tanis - Map Room 12" environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully next Thursday i'll be getting mine and will post a picture of it with Hot Toys Indy on it.

magnum.png

Nice Indiana Jones what-if you got there. I always imagined what it would've been like had Magnum kept the role.

Mine is on its way. Can't wait for next week!! Now, I really need to buy the figure, even is the sculpt is off.

magnum.png

Nice Indiana Jones what-if you got there. I always imagined what it would've been like had Magnum kept the role.

Have you seen the test footage with Selleck? It's so weird though I'm a big Selleck fan and would have liked him in the role.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUXCXCKbXb8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
That's wicked. I've never seen that before. What's even more weird is seeing Sean Young as Marion. Tom Selleck reminds me more of Allan Quartermain than Indiana Jones.

I can't belive they made 400 exclusive Zartans, and 1000 of this environment. It's cool and all, but still. They're going to have this thing for a long time.

Strange. It looks smaller than I thought it was. It's one thing seeing them in still pictures, but seeing it and the figure together, and moving the figure around it, it makes the piece look a little on the small side.

Strange. It looks smaller than I thought it was. It's one thing seeing them in still pictures, but seeing it and the figure together, and moving the figure around it, it makes the piece look a little on the small side.

I saw it at SDCC and it was massive. However, I noticed the same thing in the video, with Indy on it, it looked a bit cramped and small. I'm wondering if there's some weird camera thing going on, foreshortening or something like that making it look smaller.

Yea, unless they shrunk the production one, I also saw it in SDCC with Indy on it and it does look huge and proportionate. I will also report back when I get mine in.

Yeah it's just the video making it look smaller than it really is. Just opened mine and it is an awesome piece. A must-have for any Indy fan.

It's pretty heavy. I was going to put this on top of the Detolf but Indy stands at an angle and I'm worried he might fall off. Also need to dremel a bigger hole for the staff.

It is heavy indeed you can be certain of that, as for displaying this thing, i believe i'm gonna need a nice fish tank.

It does look a bit out scale when you display the figure with it, but it's still an awesome-looking piece.

Back