Amalgam/Jed Thomas presents: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Batman Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hate to rain on your parade...but why didn't you wait for Pocher's 1/8 Aventador....It's has functioning doors,trunk,bonnet.\ and wing....can be built left/right hand drive working suspension..wheels turn when you move the steering wheel....

Its 1/8 scale and is due this October...AND.....$799
Acrylic display case is an extra $240
you could've bought 8 Aventadors

https://www.facebook.com/PocherModelKits

Granted its a kit and you have to build it....I'll bet you could get the custom DKR for under $950 (paint body metallic grey and yellow calipers)
You could print the license plate yourself or have a decal made.

Last edited:
Accuracy matters.

you don't rain on my parade. If you rather spend the money on the other one, that's your choice. Good for you.

I like my Amalgam and I prefer it too.

Accuracy matters.

you don't rain on my parade. If you rather spend the money on the other one, that's your choice. Good for you.

I like my Amalgam and I prefer it too.

To spend that kind of $$$ on this you are a dedicated man with taste..you know quality. It's gorgeous. Treasure it.

I just can't stop obsessing over my new baby !!!!! I F^&*KING LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so awesome that I can honestly say the best $6300 I have ever spent on something. <3

018.jpg

017-1.jpg

013.jpg

003.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!! so much love !!!!!

6300$? O..K..

If it's worth it for you more power to you I guess! Wish I had that kind of money, guess I'm kinda jealous.

You could buy a used real car with that $$, hahaha. Very nice though. Shame it's not 1/6 scale so you could put a custom Bruce or Selina in there.

No disrespect Jed...I'm a huge fan of the Aventador, Nolan's Batman series, and even Hot Toys. But for that price..your model should do much much more...As far as accuracy goes...I'm pretty sure the Pocher kit is as accurate as you can get...right down to the scale wheel lugs and the functioning door actuators...I even spoke to Scale Autoworks and they will be coming up with upgrade sets to further add to the realisim. Anyways it'll be in my hands by the end of October....It would be interesting to compare these two.

$6300? what? you know how many hookers that buys? im talking high quality piece of A, not $30 meth heads.

i feel the need to explain that was a joke. dont want to get anyone all worked up. but that is a lot of pu....

Last edited:
No disrespect Jed...I'm a huge fan of the Aventador, Nolan's Batman series, and even Hot Toys. But for that price..your model should do much much more...As far as accuracy goes...I'm pretty sure the Pocher kit is as accurate as you can get...right down to the scale wheel lugs and the functioning door actuators...I even spoke to Scale Autoworks and they will be coming up with upgrade sets to further add to the realisim. Anyways it'll be in my hands by the end of October....It would be interesting to compare these two.

Not saying that the Pocher is not accurate at all, and it has nothing to do with TDKR or any of the Nolan Batman movies ( because in TDKR, the car is in grigio antares, and mine is in grigio estoque color wise).

I just like the way Amalgam produces their model and their accuracy is awesome in my opinion. I did get what I want, the way I want it and bespoke with my name on it and my color choices.

At the end of the day, what I spend my money on or how I spend my money that's really my choice. Because I really don't care how others spend their money or what decision they make for themselves. It's really none of my business and it has nothing to do with me.

Wow.... that looooooooks sooooooo faaaaantaaaaastiiiiiiic!!!! Really amazing piece! And lucky for you, that you have money on it! And can you take photo with 1:6 figure near it or with you? I want it for scale, because that must be huge!

Wow.... that looooooooks sooooooo faaaaantaaaaastiiiiiiic!!!! Really amazing piece! And lucky for you, that you have money on it! And can you take photo with 1:6 figure near it or with you? I want it for scale, because that must be huge!

Yeah 1:8th scale is a good size.

nice model...wish I can afford one...I did get to drive the real thing and it was awesome ! best Lambo to date !!

Back