Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was wondering what the size of the print is? I was rolling around getting this and didn't know if I should try to grab the exclusive or just wait and see if I still want to get it later.

I was debating what female PF to order out of Tomb Raider, Jessica and Babydoll. Then I decided to choose based on film quality and Jessica was an easy win. But now that I've missed out on the EX I don't know whether to wait or place an order for the reg.

Well, let's get back on track...

008b4d8e3a0291a7210e02c4628bbca2-d46urag.jpg

Link to ArtGerm's DA gallery: https://artgerm.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d46urag

:panic:

tumblr_lzen932x6o1qc32xl.gif

I was debating what female PF to order out of Tomb Raider, Jessica and Babydoll. Then I decided to choose based on film quality and Jessica was an easy win. But now that I've missed out on the EX I don't know whether to wait or place an order for the reg.

Yes, I had this dilemma, and then I ordered all three.

I wish they would preview the next Disney. Because if this is where the line is going to end , I'm not sure if I will get this and hook. But really hoping they keep pumping them out

I wish they would preview the next Disney. Because if this is where the line is going to end , I'm not sure if I will get this and hook. But really hoping they keep pumping them out

They (Sideshow) already confirmed to me on twitter that the Evil Queen in the old hag form will be next. So, the line is not dead, but that is all I can tell ya. :wave

They (Sideshow) already confirmed to me on twitter that the Evil Queen in the old hag form will be next. So, the line is not dead, but that is all I can tell ya. :wave

I'am pretty disappointed with the old hag as we already had the evil queen there is a lot of villains they could have made :panic: i hope captain jack sparrow turns out good.

I think it could be a cool display piece posed back to back with the Evil Queen. Especially if the exclusive would be the magic mirror!

If the magic mirror is included, i may bite. Otherwise, I don't see Old Hag being a quick sellout. May wait and see as space is becoming a premium.

The old hag sounds awesome!!! I'd take the Old Hag over the Evil Queen any day....hmm :horror

I think it could be a cool display piece posed back to back with the Evil Queen. Especially if the exclusive would be the magic mirror!

as a disney collector i will buy the old hag however i got maleficent side by side with the evil queen which looks better to me, and besides jessica rabbit was a sell out maybe the first sell out in the disney line i doubt the old hag will get the same response

Last edited:
Back