NRD?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does the NRD (Non Refundable Deposit) get deducted from your total bill once the item has shipped? just that I recieved my Gollum on Monday and my Invoice attached said $299.99 + $25 shipping = $324.99

But surely with the £30 NRD being taken off (PAID) already it should be $294.99? and not 324.99. :dunno

Secondly what is the current exchange rates in the US to the £?

Alex, any help/info would be very much appreciated please?

Thank you

Alistair (zimbo):)

should have been, contact them...they are jacking up things on my account too that I need fixed...missing reward points, trying to charge flexpays early etc.

I had to ring to make sure the NRD was taken off of the beast comiquette, as the processing e-mail made no mention of it, i'll have to wait and see the invoice.

Another thing that is annoying is that NRD's dont appear on the item total on the order page.

They need to sort this out, its more confusing than it needs to be.

Hi Zimbo!

The NRD will/should be reflected in the final charge made on items that have an NRD (eg: an item with a $299.99 price that had a $30.00 NRD will have a final charge of $269.99 {before any applicable taxes, shipping, etc.}). Invoices would/should reflect the FULL amount of the piece since that is the total amount paid for the item.

I know that something is being worked on to put in place on invoices/other paperwork you receive that will display NRDs/payments/etc. more clearly but I don't have an ETA as to when that will be up and running for y'all.

Spazzy - please do contact our customer service department when you have a chance in regards to your rewards points and FLEXPay issues. They will be able to help answer questions and make any corrections.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks alex, I found the orders that the points are mising from, but not at home to get into my personal email....

Kinda bizarre they were both flexpays coded as shipped, but when you click on them they say cancelled. I haven't cancelled a flexpay in like 4 years. I also received emails saying items were cancelled but the orders on my account seem fine.

Hi Zimbo!

The NRD will/should be reflected in the final charge made on items that have an NRD (eg: an item with a $299.99 price that had a $30.00 NRD will have a final charge of $269.99 {before any applicable taxes, shipping, etc.}). Invoices would/should reflect the FULL amount of the piece since that is the total amount paid for the item.

I know that something is being worked on to put in place on invoices/other paperwork you receive that will display NRDs/payments/etc. more clearly but I don't have an ETA as to when that will be up and running for y'all.

Spazzy - please do contact our customer service department when you have a chance in regards to your rewards points and FLEXPay issues. They will be able to help answer questions and make any corrections.

-SideshowAlex

This isnt very good, as the VAT and Customs charges in the UK would be less for us to pay if the invoice on the box reflected the price paid when the item ships.

Example:

With the Beast comiquette I've got ordered the customs charges will be... $49.48 if the price reflected on the final invoice is the amount paid at time of shipping.

The customs charges will be... $54.98 if the invoice states the full price paid at time of ordering AND at time of shipping

It's not much, but when you add the same principal to all orders with a NRD the amount combines to a significant amount.

What about orders where Reward Points have been used?

I used $49.25 of Reward points on the Hot toys Jack Sparrow, $190.74 is the price i'm paying for the item, will my invoice on the box still state item value of $239.99 making me pay $9.84 more because of the items value rather than price paid?

This isnt very good, as the VAT and Customs charges in the UK would be less for us to pay if the invoice on the box reflected the price paid when the item ships.

Example:

With the Beast comiquette I've got ordered the customs charges will be... $49.48 if the price reflected on the final invoice is the amount paid at time of shipping.

The customs charges will be... $54.98 if the invoice states the full price paid at time of ordering AND at time of shipping

It's not much, but when you add the same principal to all orders with a NRD the amount combines to a significant amount.

What about orders where Reward Points have been used?

I used $49.25 of Reward points on the Hot toys Jack Sparrow, $190.74 is the price i'm paying for the item, will my invoice on the box still state item value of $239.99 making me pay $9.84 more because of the items value rather than price paid?

Hiya! I would highly suggest that you contact our customer service department directly regarding your new questions above. It's my understanding that the FULL price of an item has to go on invoices (as that is what was paid...even with an NRD taken early and the use of rewards points) but I want to ensure you are given complete and the most up-to-date information regarding invoices, so please do contact us (information on how to contact us is below in my signature) during our regular business hours. A customer service representative will be more than happy to answer any and all questions. :)

-SideshowAlexandra

Back