Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was back in the first episode. It was the girl he had sex with in the barn, the sister of the boy he hanged.

Oh geez. How stupid. I missed that episode. I thought maybe her Daddy did it and they were pinning something else on him.

That whole story line is going to be lame.

It was anticlimactic. And what a weird way to end the season. Bohannon getting married to that girl was totally out of left field. And Durant is back in charge? Ugh.

I did laugh when Elam threw his gun at the the bear and when the tuba player got shot. Really?! :lol

It was anticlimactic. And what a weird way to end the season. Bohannon getting married to that girl was totally out of left field. And Durant is back in charge? Ugh.

I did laugh when Elam threw his gun at the the bear and when the tuba player got shot. Really?! :lol

I laughed too because I thought of Blazing Saddles when it happened. :lol

Some are saying that he didn't have sex with that girl because it was never actually shown. I missed that episode and they don't have it on site so I have no idea. I found it funny that he asked her age after the fact instead of when they were in the barn. If he was concerned about her age I think he would've asked before being with her. Could of been that he used them pinning it on him to avoid being hung. He's not legally married to the girl since the Swede isn't a real Bishop.

Darn it. Ruth is still there. :lol

That scene with the tuba player was so preposterous, I couldn't laugh at it. He straight up murdered someone, and nobody at the table batted an eye. You'd think General Grant would have taken issue with an officer killing an innocent bystander, but I guess not. :cuckoo: :dunno

The bear scene I actually did laugh at because it was just so silly and random.

I pray this show gets picked up for one more season, I'd hate to see it go out with a whimper like that.

I laughed too because I thought of Blazing Saddles when it happened. :lol

Some are saying that he didn't have sex with that girl because it was never actually shown. I missed that episode and they don't have it on site so I have no idea. I found it funny that he asked her age after the fact instead of when they were in the barn. If he was concerned about her age I think he would've asked before being with her. Could of been that he used them pinning it on him to avoid being hung. He's not legally married to the girl since the Swede isn't a real Bishop.

Darn it. Ruth is still there. :lol

he did have sex with the girl cause it was actually shown. it was brief cause they heard a noise that came from her younger brother/sibling snooping, and they had to separate.
legally is a funny thing, especially back then. I'll be surprise if they have any birth certificate. real bishop or not he agreed under god. these are religious people, not politicians. he even agreed, give his word, to marry and raise the baby before that.

Last edited:
he did have sex with the girl cause it was actually shown. it was brief cause they heard a noise that came from her younger brother/sibling snooping, and they had to separate.
legally is a funny thing, especially back then. I'll be surprise if they have any birth certificate. real bishop or not he agreed under god. these are religious people, not politicians. he even agreed, give his word, to marry and raise the baby before that.

Even back in those days to be legally married you had to be married by someone who was ordained to do it. The Swede is a fake. Also, Cullen isn't Mormon.

I didn't see it but people on message boards said that it never showed them actually doing the deed, it's just assumed. The better story would be if it was her daddy's. She seems too far along and Cullen had a look on his face when he touched her and she said it sometimes moved. It wasn't the look of someone who was going to be a father.

I also think the kid will be the Swede's downfall eventually.

Bohanon's face when he saw that the girl was preggo :lol

tumblr_mu9v51rhHc1qhwgauo3_250.gif

Why do you guys assume he shot dead the tuba player? More likely he shot at him or shot the tuba to get him to stop playing, and yes the bear was pretty goofy!

I have to admit, I lost interest after the season premier. I have a feeling this series is going to jump the shark and go down soon.

I have pretty much loved this show up until the season 4 finale, that was incredibly lame. I hope this gets picked up and they redeem themselves.

I'll be overjoyed when they get Bohannon (and hopefully the Swede too) out of that Mormon camp. I'm sick of that storyline.

Back