Statue Kotobukiya Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff, but the Koto just doesn't have that iconic pose of Cody when receiving order 66. That's such an important scene. But I sold all my Kotos way back to make room for SS because of their multiple posing abilities. Plus most of the poses Koto choose were very very bad, just remember the Stormtrooper!

Great stuff, but the Koto just doesn't have that iconic pose of Cody when receiving order 66. That's such an important scene. But I sold all my Kotos way back to make room for SS because of their multiple posing abilities. Plus most of the poses Koto choose were very very bad, just remember the Stormtrooper!

That order 66 Cody pose is already overdone and thus starting to be boring; to have 3-4 items with exactly the same pose in a collection is redundant. I agree on some Koto weird poses (Stormtrooper, limbo Vader etc.), though this is not one of them. Also Kotobukiya has other very cool and imaginative poses like Scout, Snowtrooper or Maul from the ones I own or remember.

Looks pretty sweet. Agreed with all the Order 66 poses disapproval but since this has it's own light source all previous versions should reconsider their 66s. This takes the title here.

Execute Order 66!

qg8w.jpg

Commander Cody Light-Up Version 1:7 ArtFX PVC Statue - Kotobukiya

Great statue!! I've always wanted an order 66 statue but for some reason though this was out of stock. When I realized he wasn't I jumped. He's bigger than I actually though he'd be since it's 1:7 but very decent size. He will compliment Obi-Wan and Yoda nicely.
The 2 display options are both great. The 'victorious' pose with the Droid head looks awesome and is perfect for the base but I have to go with the iconic Order 66 pose. great light-up effect as well.
I love Kotobukiya more and more each statue I receive.

en7g.jpg

n3b5.jpg

ow1m.jpg

8v9e.jpg

dhn4.jpg

sfgo.jpg

o575.jpg

qwp1.jpg

Back