Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT 12", when u hv play with HT movie thor, it is just a better version of 3.75 inch. Comparing a statue with a figure is just a categorical mistake.

It is funny to say with one photo someone can proclaim an art statue is no competitive with a toy figure.

Why dont someone just collect barbie and say a barbie KO a real lady?

Re: Cap Movie PF

On a PF the shield should have been metal, damn it. Even HT is doing a metal shield with the 12" figure.

Someone should photoshop that to make it look like he's standing next to the movie Thor PF and Iron Man Maquette.

Here's a quick and dirty PS, sorry for the quality...

avengerspf.jpg

I WANT THE THOR PF! I have the IM! No offence to the Cap, but he looks bad and kind of feminine next to the other heroes.

HT 12", when u hv play with HT movie thor, it is just a better version of 3.75 inch. Comparing a statue with a figure is just a categorical mistake.

It is funny to say with one photo someone can proclaim an art statue is no competitive with a toy figure.

Why dont someone just collect barbie and say a barbie KO a real lady?

If the Barbie looked more like the real person than the statue did, people would.

i need to stop looking at this wesbite. everytime i do i see something else i HAVE to buy.... maybe crack is cheaper.

Sorta girly pose...the 1:1 bust is to good to pass on.
And I don't understand why Hollywood messed with the iconic shield and put that little line design in the star.

BB

Likeness doesn't look much like Evans but I'll reserve further judgement until later pics, especially since he's helmeted. The costume in fabric looks ace but I think the shield should be metallic.

Captain-America-1.jpg

Last edited:

Looks great so far as far as sculpt, fabric and even likeness is concerned, but I'm not sure about the pose from that angle. As someone pointed out, I also find it a bit feminine, but well, I guess we should wait until further pics are shown to comment on that.

Back