Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me the Avengers sculpt looks better on the TFA than the Rescue on the SSM; a slight case of giraffe neck going on there but doesn't look horrible. I personally like the Rescue sculpt. I never thought that either of these were bang on sculpts, but they're not bad either (Rescue being the stronger one IMO)

Selling my First avenger, This figure has held up great though the years, but its time to change up the display I think. Also selling my avengers Thor too:wave

attachment.php

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...FA-Avengers-Thor-Lost-Predator-SS-StormShadow

Hey all, I've had my First Avenger Cap for almost a year and the shield is flaking off, the red area. Same with my Avengers Cap.

I already know about the TS-79 coat, but I want to fix the shield color.

How would I pursue this?

Should I get paint to only cover up the spots? Or is it better to get rid of the red with acetone and repaint everything?

What type of red paint should I get? What brand specifically? Or is there another method of filling up the spots?

Thanks!

Again Barry as already said Amazing Job with the head into the helmet. Certainly an option for more helmeted heads.
Shield is also awesomely done too with the repaint and weathering.

Selling mine to get ready for the WS 2 pack! Wut u guys think...Part it out or better off tryin 2 sell whole figure?? Not tryin to make anything off it tho

Thanks gaijinsan! I cheated, no extra stand. I just hooked one of the straps onto the regular stand that it comes with and positioned it so that it looks like he's holding it up. :;)

Back