List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by the way in case you didn't hear, starting october 26, as a buyer, you now have ONLY 30 DAYS from receiving the item to file a paypal or ebay dispute, changed from 45 days. be aware!!!!

From receiving the item, or from PAYING for it????

by the way in case you didn't hear, starting october 26, as a buyer, you now have ONLY 30 DAYS from receiving the item to file a paypal or ebay dispute, changed from 45 days. be aware!!!!

wait im confused. Before wasn't it 45 days from the sale date? so now its 30 from the date you receive it..? that would give the buyer more time in most cases to fuile a dispute right? especially with international

Here is another one to add haishishop". I've ordered a 8GB memory stick and never recieved the item. This seller use the following trick. After contacting him 30 days after my purchase he told me D'ont worry I will resend another one and you should receive it in 20-25 working days and please do not post a negative feeback because I am a new seller.He no doubdt knew that it was impossible to open a dispute after 45 days. I sent him several emails and he told me I will refund you after the Chinese Holidays and needless to say that I'm still expecting the refund. Stay away from this dishonest seller.

Avoid ebay user : " argmaytee " at all costs!!!!! Horrible seller, theif, and being he sells "so many items" and refunds "no one" even when he can not provide tracking or the item i "paid" for he claimed he would refund once feedback was left he then "blocked" me .. I called ebay to report the fraud and they simply said hes a platinum seller so its out of thier hands (basically he makes them too much money for them to care about what he does) do not buy from this theiving liar and ill be happy to provide proof of this matter to anyone at anytime by emailing me at rose.camasso at gmail dot com

Vendor "gqhorror" is Jordan Alexander. I bought a 3D DVD set from him in December 2013. The movie, "300: Rise of an Empire" had not been released yet. When this is the case, your complaint window supposedly does not start until the item is shipped.
The DVD was not released until June 2014. He didn't ship. But this was well beyond the time frame to complain to eBay or PayPal. When I provide the transaction number and item number to eBay, it is too old to be recognized. And of course, there is no way for a humble buyer to actually communicate with a live person at eBay or PayPal successfully.
Gqhorror ignores my emails, and is still an active seller.
I still have all the correspondence from eBay and PayPal to back this up.

Avoid seller popolove1124 on eBay! Won a 1/6 Joker bag on a BIN auction for $15.00 and paid immediately. He sends me a message saying he listed it for the wrong price and wants $70.00 more or he can refund my money. I told him I wanted him to honor the price he set for the auction and ship me the bag. He refused to ship the item then refunded my money. I filed a complaint with eBay but have to wait 7 days to leave negative feedback.

Babygq and showcasecomicsandstatues should be added to the list. Reason, listing multiple pre-orders for HT products and with no intention of sending them.

Here is a doozy from eBay:

z-3-p-uan

Whined about $0.80 overpayment on shipping versus the actual postage cost in his feedback. Just to be clear I never in any way implied or promised exact shipping charges. Not only did eBay make me pay a fee on the shipping (only $0.40 since international), but I went out of my way spending at least thirty minutes to send this jerk his package by Registered Mail because Priority Mail can no longer be tracked to Thailand.

I preordered from babygq, only 2 negative feedback, why is he a bad seller?

Hmm, maybe another with a similar name. I know there was another with fake auctions around the same time of showcasecomicsandstatues had all their fake auctions up. Even if I did mistake the name, if they are recasting I wouldn't buy from them personally. This was another seller that had their account shut down by eBay. So, I guess if babygq still has a account up, it wasn't him...

Back