Playstation Vita Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting resistance burning skies the game looks amazing I have it preordered. This will be the first fps on the vita.

I just won a brand new uncharted golden abyss on ebay for vita for 32 free shipping is that a good price.

Does resitance burning skies take place before resistance 3 or after. I just bought resistance 3 of amazon for 25 and free shipping. I need to know which 1 to play first 3 or burning skies.

Got my vita yesterday, so I'll wait a week or so to get burning skies for it. Looks promicing. The psp resistance game was one of my favourites of the series so far.

Does resitance burning skies take place before resistance 3 or after. I just bought resistance 3 of amazon for 25 and free shipping. I need to know which 1 to play first 3 or burning skies.

It's a prequel to all of the games I believe. This one is set during the initial invasion from the Chimera. So from day one to the......(whenever the game finishes).

It's a prequel to all of the games I believe. This one is set during the initial invasion from the Chimera. So from day one to the......(whenever the game finishes).

It's supposed to take place in between 1 and 2. The PSP game takes place before 2 but after Burning Skies.

So yeah it is sort of a prequel :)

It's supposed to take place in between 1 and 2. The PSP game takes place before 2 but after Burning Skies.

So yeah it is sort of a prequel :)

Cool I got resistance 3 coming thursday I m going to beat that before burning skies comes out I think.

So I forgot all about the Resistance game until I received shipping notification from Amazon. Should be here later today, but since I'm in the process of packing for a move it'll just be boxed up for a month or so. IGN gave it a "Mediocre score of 5.5." Ouch.
https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/28/resistance-burning-skies-review

Destrctoid gave it a 2 its a shame looks like a fun game but they say there isent much to the game modes at all single player is short and the secondary weapon fuction is used bye the touch screen which they absoulutley hate. I hope they got a bunch of good games getting announced at e3 might pick this up if I can get it cheap. They trashed gravity rush on ign too iwas expecting 9 but got like a 6.5 or 7. I really hope Idid not waste money on a vita its so powerful but without good games it will fail.

So far they've put out some good games, but nothing spectacular yet. Uncharted is pretty awesome from what I've played so far. I'll figure it out after getting some play time in it before I pass my verdict. I don't usually agree with most critics yet.

So far they've put out some good games, but nothing spectacular yet. Uncharted is pretty awesome from what I've played so far. I'll figure it out after getting some play time in it before I pass my verdict. I don't usually agree with most critics yet.

I think it will be an awsome game myself personalley.

Back