NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished up my Dietrich. (except I still have to repaint the helmet cover)

And with her joining the squad, and with Ripley & Bishop inbound, I am just hoping beyond all hope we some day get the smart gunners (or at least a generic one that I can turn into Vaz and Drake)
Outstanding! What's the recipe?

I think the white suit she was getting into was a neat version. The heads can probably swap out might be cool

Surprised so many don't like the white space suit Ripley. Can't wait for that figure and the rest of this line.

Surprised so many don't like the white space suit Ripley. Can't wait for that figure and the rest of this line.

From the first film it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd rather have her in the normal crew clothes. You'll barely see her in that outfit, not the ideal first official Sigourney Weaver Ripley figure.

Who's to say it is? They're bringing two Ripleys. Regardless of what their press release said in February, I'm sure Lieutenant Ellen Ripley figure #2 will be wearing her Nostromo flight suit and will not be an Aliens version.

Also, if I were a gambling man, I'd wager that Nostromo flight suit Ripley IS the first official NECA Ripley (bound to be the first released). The glimpse of Space Suit Ripley is hardly official.

I think I see Ripley's head next to the unpainted spacesuit figure
vy2ajypy.jpg

This Ripley Space suit figure is the ultimate proof that we are facing a Dutch syndrome=many Ripley figures cause as many of you have said this spacesuit outfit is not the first and logical option for a Ripley figure wich I´m sure NECA knows very well

Not a fan of space suit Ripley - just not iconic to me. I would still love the entire Alien crew in their trucker clothing outfits.

From the first film it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd rather have her in the normal crew clothes. You'll barely see her in that outfit, not the ideal first official Sigourney Weaver Ripley figure.
Of course. Ripley from Alien in her normal space trucker attire is my most desired version of the character.

Though she's only in the space suit for a short time, I have always been under the impression that her time in the suit was very memorable, or iconic, among fans. After all it's her first real one-on-one encounter with the alien. I know I've even seen people refer to that version of her as the "Lucky Star Suit/Ripley".

I'm definitely in for all versions of Ripley as long as the likeness is there and the paint isn't awful. I thought NECA was on a roll with their Dutch figures, but then the marines came out and I thought they were painted terribly.

...Dutch did come out before the marines, right?

Back