NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this week's Fangoria Toys of Terror column, they ran this new (?) photo of the Queen

ega2ahud.jpg

UPDATE: disregard, they used the wrong photo

Hilarious. That's actually my Halcyon Queen.

Yeah in progress ones. ****in 5 months and their biggest announcement of the year and they'e not even ****ing done. Poor NECA. Very poor.

Opened up my new Drone, Warrior, Windrex, Hudson & BD Warrior. All awesome, No QC issues.
Can't wait for the next series and the Queen and Powerloader.

Finished up my Dietrich. (except I still have to repaint the helmet cover)
20140719_205733.jpg
20140719_205510.jpg

And with her joining the squad, and with Ripley & Bishop inbound, I am just hoping beyond all hope we some day get the smart gunners (or at least a generic one that I can turn into Vaz and Drake)
20140720_104639.jpg
20140720_104725.jpg
20140720_104716.jpg

Last edited:
So now I think it's probably safe to say that the two Ripleys they're bringing are obviously Ripley in her spacesuit and Ripley in her Nostromo coveralls. They'll likely unveil the production Powerloader but no Aliens Ripley proto.

******** reusing of parts. Their press release at TF said they would have both 79 and 86 Ripley on display at SDCC. Too much Apes and Pacific Rimjobs going on over there.

******** reusing of parts. Their press release at TF said they would have both 79 and 86 Ripley on display at SDCC. Too much Apes and Pacific Rimjobs going on over there.

PLUS, at risk of becoming unpopular with his seemingly cult following...did we need 2 versions of Jonesy the cat right out of the gate?!? :wink1:

Anyways, space suit Ripley is the first easy pass for me from the entire alien line. I'll just need one "Alien"/'79 Ripley. Now if they do do "Leather Jacket" (early/middle) Ripley AND tank top, grenade, duct tape flame unit & pulse (Hunt-for-newt,powerloader battle) Ripley I would probably buy both "Aliens" versions.

But Space suit Ripley just doesnt do it for me even in the slightest.

Yeah space suit Ripley is lame. From what I'm seeing here NECA should have just stayed home, their classic Godzilla's look like crap too.

Yeah space suit Ripley is lame. From what I'm seeing here NECA should have just stayed home, their classic Godzilla's look like crap too.

I'm gonna agree here. I've dropped NECA at this point, so I'm working on being indifferent. :wink1:

Back