NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I KNEW I was seeing someone else in there!

We don't need no accuracy. We don't need no likeness rights. No cartoon eyes or long-faced figures. Please don't leave those sculpts alone.

I think there's a fair amount of dustortion going on in this pic, but I definitely get more of a Weaver vibe from this sculpt than HT's.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

The Hot Toys might be off (even more than this one) but that sculpt looks prettier than this one.

This one looks like a guy. That one looks like a woman at least. Yeah the pubes head sucks but I find the HT head more attractive.

neca's head looks more like the guy from the warriors actually :lol

aO2OKtG.jpg
VrYpdqo.jpg

(specially the lips and jaw area)

I KNEW I was seeing someone else in there!

We don't need no accuracy. We don't need no likeness rights. No cartoon eyes or long-faced figures. Please don't leave those sculpts alone.

:lol :lol :lol

Though I feel like I have to footnote any reference to him with an acknowledgement of the hardships he's had to endure. Honestly, the poor man, one of his daughters died recently. It may have made news in the US.

I think there's a fair amount of dustortion going on in this pic, but I definitely get more of a Weaver vibe from this sculpt than HT's.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

The hair helps. Rooted hair can't mimic the exact sit of the hair that she had in the films and as I previously mentioned, the IMO more accurate facial dimensions. So on that basis I would probably still hand it to NECA from what we've seen so far.

Well NECVA thus far I am completely underwhelmed and disappointed with your offerings. The Queen and Dog are nice, but the Ripleys look off, pretty damn off.

So a-dev's in the "rooted hair sucks" group. I guess I can no longer say he's the coolest guy on this forum.

I expected more from you a-dev.

So a-dev's in the "rooted hair sucks" group. I guess I can no longer say he's the coolest guy on this forum.

I expected more from you a-dev.

nnghheeeh....ehhh..nehhhh

I don't object to it as strongly as others seem to, I was fine with it on Sarah Connor, I haven't even customised that one yet like others did to make it look sweaty and dirty as it was by the end of T2. I just don't think it looks great on Ripley. Way too bouffant all over. Maybe it will be easily adjustable but on the other hand maybe the final figure will look far worse than even the proto. It adds an element of unpredictability to the figure - with sculpted hair you'd be able to tell straight way ''so...they ****ed that up'' or not :lol

Last edited:
nnghheeeh....ehhh..nehhhh

I don't object to it as strongly as others seem to, I was fine with it on Sarah Connor, I haven't even customised that one yet like others did to make it look sweaty and dirty as it was by the end of T2. I just don't think it looks great on Ripley. Way too bouffant all over. Maybe it will be easily adjustable but on the other hand maybe the final figure will look far worse than even the proto. It adds an element of unpredictability to the figure - with sculpted hair you'd be able to tell straight way ''so...they ****ed that up'' or not :lol

that thing on Ripley looks like a Perm..... :lol

I dont understand this. Looks at Bishop and the Pinguin, neca totally nailed there likeness.

I dont understand this. Looks at Bishop and the Pinguin, neca totally nailed there likeness.

I think perhaps both actors had life-casts done at some point? Maybe NECA really can't sculpt without digital files... :rotfl

Back