NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, NECA's games to promote sales are annoying me with Rambo. So the figure coming out with these accessories is the shirtless, red bandana figure. So they're releasing a figure with accessories he never even uses with that look, and watch, all the appropriate accessories will come with a black bandana version later.

Man, NECA's games to promote sales are annoying me with Rambo. So the figure coming out with these accessories is the shirtless, red bandana figure. So they're releasing a figure with accessories he never even uses with that look, and watch, all the appropriate accessories will come with a black bandana version later. Apparently this version won't come with a knife either, wtf NECA, they're handling this line of theirs poorly compared to others.

Man, NECA's games to promote sales are annoying me with Rambo. So the figure coming out with these accessories is the shirtless, red bandana figure. So they're releasing a figure with accessories he never even uses with that look, and watch, all the appropriate accessories will come with a black bandana version later.

So they gave the accessories of the black bandana/black shirt to the red bandana Rambo? WTF? No knife? But he always had the knife!! lol Do you have a link?

So they gave the accessories of the black bandana/black shirt to the red bandana Rambo? WTF? No knife? But he always had the knife!! lol Do you have a link?

Red Bandana / Shirtless Confirmation

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/459395726636630016

Knife

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/459395614116048896

They want to force people to get both figures to justify making the work on the molds and such, similar to what they did with First Blood but much more annoying. As much as I don't like not having a poncho for the original FB release, at least he comes with what matches his look, this Rambo will come with accessories that he never touched at this point in the movie.

OH THAT'S SOME BULL****!!!! I'm not on twitter, but if you are, dude reply and tell them something. I mean, no knife? That's his f$%$#@ signature weapon and he always had the knife with him...even when they took the knife from him, it was still there with him lol....WOW! This is ridiculous and it makes no sense. I've lost respect for NECA, seriously.

And giving him the wrong weapons too? WTF?? So wait, they are making TWO Rambo figures with the red bandanna? Because they said this one comes after the one from toy fair, but the one from toy fair had the red bandana and the M60.

And giving him the wrong weapons too? WTF??

I understand that choice from NECA's history, they like to sell multiple figures using the same parts to recoup costs, like the Rocky BD variants, and for some reason, they seem to feel that with Rambo, no one would want to buy 2 unless you needed both to complete each figure.

I have inquired about the knife, cuz even the 2 FB figures both included it.

Not ideal but at least I could probably use my N2 Rambo's M60 to fill in with NECA, but it would have been nice to get his bow, we'll see, maybe i can get both figures.

Yeah, you can use the N2 gun. I was probably going to get both versions anyway...if the head sculpts look good. But now if one of these doesn't sell, we might not get the other one.

I'm sure it will sell, it looks even better than the FB figure so far and that one did well enough to move onto FB2.

So apparently the reason he doesn't have the knife and comes with the Rocket launcher is because they are making the original movie poster version....meh, I don't even remember that poster. I prefer film accuracy over the "poster look"...Neca said that there will be other versions with different sculpts. I guess they are really going to milk Rambo 2 :(

Look at this pile of donkey ****!! You can tell Neca doesn't give a **** about Rambo by the way they posed him...SMH

This one looks good, But he doesn't come with the M60...WHY DO THEY ALWAYS **** UP THE ONE WITH THE M 60?!!!

Ugh, looks like a caricature. Survival Rambo was much a much better figure, aesthetically at least

Ah well, more money saved for the bd RoboCop and batman returns figs

I'm happy enough I want both of them and looks like holding the bow is easy and looks good. Glad to see the knife was added, it would have been so stupid to exclude it. So 2 shirtless red bandana figures and no black tank variant, that's even more frustrating that is not one figure with all accessories.

I'm happy enough I want both of them and looks like holding the bow is easy and looks good. Glad to see the knife was added, it would have been so stupid to exclude it. So 2 shirtless red bandana figures and no black tank variant, that's even more frustrating that is not one figure with all accessories.

I understand them wanting to reuse the mold but a black rubber vest overlay would have cost them nothing and it seems really dumb not to have it.

As it stands, usually with figs like this I buy two so I can display all the accessories but theyre are way too similar to justify that here.

This would have been perfect for a "DX" style release. Two portraits, all the accessories and in a nice box that imitates the VHS cover or something. I would have been happy to pay £25 for that. Its the way I thought neca was going to go from now on after the ultimate Freddy reveal but obviously not

Back