Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for me the only way to get around those Joints is to make a custom jacket/Shirt for the figure. That distracts from the slightly different skintones (Head, Arms, Body) too.
Maybe if enough People ask Enterbay they can do an additional Jacket/Shirt for him using the same Cloth as the Pants.

PBG0F_H2npU.jpg

Can someone please post pictures of the instructions that came with Rambo?

A simple but effective snoop, joints or not it's a great looking piece. I like the HVG 1/2 scale knife included :rock

Thanks guys! Yeah I got hcg knife for around $30 dollars on amazon. They're a steal at that price if you ask me, as It compliments the figure so nicely.

Thanks DA!

That looks sick man. I may add more gear to mine later like the arrow quiver, it just adds so much to the overall look.

Finally picked this up whilst in Italy, after previously being put off by the visible joints, and I've got to say this figure is seriously impressive in hand. The joints, which seem to stand out in some photos, honestly fade from your thoughts when it's stood there in front of you. It's up there challenging the BD t800 as the best Enterbay figure to date. Love this guy.

I still cherish mine too. Too bad Rocky seems to be a no go. This is one of the most underrated figures ever produced.

I still remember how awful the head looks in Bill's iPhone pics, man did he do this figure a disservice with those. As soon as nice photos showed up the quality of the likeness completely changed.

It still looked good though, better than anything else we have gotten. But you're right, it looked 10x better once the "official" pictures were out. I recently purchased the last two miniature Rambo knives ( I and II), they look awesome displayed next to him. I'll have to post some pics soon.

Man, didn't realise this thread was still being kept alive :horror looking at those recent pics makes me realise how much I miss mine, despite having him twice and then selling him twice :( was one of my favourite 1/4 figures :(

2ehe6y6u.jpg

4ury3u7e.jpg

Those pics above are what persuaded me to buy one and he arrived today. F'n love it!

That was an awesome display Andy :clap

Back