Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: EB HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Just rewatched First Blood Part 1 and 2 and then Rambo 3 tonight to get even more pumped up for this! Rambo 4 tomorrow night :D :rock

First Blood my fav, Hotshots Part Deux just hilarious :mexwave cant wait to see EB Rambo III

I like all the films equally...even though the Rambo 3 plot is horrible, it's still great classic action :lol

First Blood is a billion times better than the rest, but don't like his look. When you think of Rambo you think of an insanely beefed up long haired tramp with a bandanna, Which is most prominant in his Rambo III look.

But yeah, the others are good because of First Blood

I love the 4th movie. I don't think it gets nearly enough love.
I love its narrative flow. Rambo is fairly subdued for 90% of it and then the body suddenly hits never before seen levels in those last ten minutes !

I'm waiting to see what the Enterbay figure looks like before I decide between it and the awesome HC Rambo4 archer statue.

...and I so wish Hot Toys or Enterbay would do a 1/6 Rambo4 that has a base/accessory of the massive mounted gun so you can do a pose recreating that final scene !

What if Kirk Douglas had got his way, and Trautman killed Rambo at the end of First Blood!?!:horror :horror :horror

What if Kirk Douglas had got his way, and Trautman killed Rambo at the end of First Blood!?!:horror :horror :horror

It wasn't just Kirk Douglas. That's the book, David J. Morrell wrote it, that's why they even shot it, but everyone realized that because it was Sly, killing him off would feel a bit like you just killed Rocky, and plus, Stallone didn't want the end to send the wrong message and make vets who were feeling like Rambo think their only way to escape it all is death, he wanted to give them some hope.

The original First Blood ending was Rambo dying. It was actually filmed and is a special feature on the DVD/blu-rays ...and awesomely Stallone eventually used the footage in Rambo's sleeping nightmare during Rambo4.

It was changed when Stallone decided he didn't like that ending.

That wasn't what Kirk Douglas wanted.
Douglas wanted to change the movie to make Kirkman the main character and focus more on the Colonel and the conflict he felt in the hunt for one of his damaged men. Stallone said the script changes were actually good but that they weren't making "Trautman: The movie".

I love all the Rambo flicks. If you watch the first three, then watch the newest one, you will pick up on a lot of little things that carry over from the earlier movie. I like little touches like that, I think they did a great job. Kind of like the whole Terminator "what day is it?" and "come with me if you want to live" bits.

It wasn't just Kirk Douglas. That's the book, David J. Morrell wrote it, that's why they even shot it, but everyone realized that because it was Sly, killing him off would feel a bit like you just killed Rocky, and plus, Stallone didn't want the end to send the wrong message and make vets who were feeling like Rambo think their only way to escape it all is death, he wanted to give them some hope.

Yeah, I'm aware, I was just citing Douglas as an example.

I thought their Robocop was supposed to be shown in April too....

We'll probably just get some annoying teasers for that aswell. The handle of his gun, one quadrent of his left chest, his right toe.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY[/ame]

Last edited:
Back