Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3are7yve.jpg

So there's a few articles floating around the net stating that DX Jack is in the new 2014-2015 Hot Toys catalogue. It's a picture of the already released DX 06, but the question is why would they even put him in there if they weren't planning on another release?

Also, if they release another Jack before they do Barbossa I may be starting a rally at Howard's home. :cuss

So there's a few articles floating around the net stating that DX Jack is in the new 2014-2015 Hot Toys catalogue. It's a picture of the already released DX 06, but the question is why would they even put him in there if they weren't planning on another release?

Also, if they release another Jack before they do Barbossa I may be starting a rally at Howard's home. :cuss

Cannibal jack maybe? But i agree with you, Barbossa with Jack (the monkey) is a must!!

Anyone got any pictures of the relevant page/s?

Just odd that they keep putting this figure in the catalog. If they did a Cannibal Jack I would so buy it but a Barbossa is a MUST.

Thanks for this. It would be good to know what the writing says. Aren't those other figures on the page already out?

I'm wondering also if they've used this photo because they had it to hand but are actually planning the Cannibal Jack DX that was first announced in 2011. Have HT ever done a straight rerelease on a figure?

Got to say, I have a hard time working out how they can improve this figure.

Back