DIMIC - a new blog covering all our interests

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh darn it… « DIMIC
ssc_spbabydoll_pre.jpg
Sometimes, more often then you think, our boundaries get challenged. This time Sideshow Collectibles' newest PF is slapping us with a white glove. Or in this case, a school uniform and a katana.

I know that cute blonde! :D :wave

she is cute, isn't she ^^

It's THAT day of the year again... « DIMIC
foolsday2012.jpg
Sigh. I don't like this day. Granted, people can come up with various interesting and fun things, but I don't like the general public's idea of 'jokes'. But luckily, these people don't really belong in the 'general public' group.

Let's a go! « DIMIC
yujin_mariokartitems_re.jpg
I like ghasapons, danglers and the likes. Usually the quality isn't that great but they're just so darn cute! And these Mario Kart items are just like that; cute and extremely cool!

Ya' know, you don't have to call me that now. We're pals. « DIMIC
squarekingmickey_re.jpg
One game I was really looking forward to on the PS2, and eventually really liked, was Kingdom Hearts. I mean, Square working together with Disney? Don't tell me that that didn't sound cool. And luckily it even worked out well as well. Even though we don't really like action figures, this was one we just wanted to have because he's just so cool. I'm talking about Square Enix' King Mickey!

New Mass Effect 3 Lithographs « DIMIC
I'm kinda starting to dislike BioWare simply because the have the tendency to put on new lithographs without much of an announcement. It's really annoying since I usually want to buy them.

Come on Barbie, let's go party! « DIMIC
news_tonnerdolls.jpg
A lot of people think Hot Toys are actual toys, or dolls to be precise. But what about those others that really are dolls, but still not toys? These dolls are a lot like Barbies but more expensive, at least compared to the mass produced ones. I'm talking about the Tonner Dolls.

The monster you created has returned... to kill you! « DIMIC
ssc_kratos_re.jpg
One of Sony's biggest successes on the Playstation 2 that came out their own house has to have been the God of War series. Following in the footsteps of an unlikely hero (if he ever is one), you battled ancient gods and had sex with handmaids. Every girl wanted to be with him and every boy wanted to be him. Yes, I'm talking about none other then Kratos himself.

Now I can finally take over the world! « DIMIC
treea_mgsrex_pre.jpg
Sometimes, I really hate being a student. Just having a Saturday job isn't enough... Man, I wish I could go to work, real work, so I'd be able to afford more stuff like this awesome ThreeA figure!

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Gashapons « DIMIC
yujin_lozphgashapons_re.jpg
I love gashapons. They're so tiny and cute. And surprisingly, I also love Zelda. I did so since the one on the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System): The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I didn't completely love the ones on the N64 but when the Wind Waker released on the Gamecube, I was back in the game! And after that, the Phantom Hourglass on the DS just conquered my heart. As did these lovely ones.

You're the loser this time. « DIMIC
kotobukiya_doax2ayane_re.jpg
Way back somewhere in 2007, we walked into a (then) local game shop to see if they had anything interesting. And my, did they have something! This figure started our love for Kotobukiya's Venus on the Beach line and it hasn't stopped yet!

This isn’t the time to be dead. « DIMIC
maxfactory_catherine_re.jpg
A little bit more then two months ago, I reviewed the European special edition of a really weird, but good, game. Even before that I mentioned that the two ladies of that game are being made by an this so far unknown company. But before even that, Max Factory released the naughtiest of the two ladies; Catherine!

Get ready to rummmmmmmble!!! « DIMIC
capcom_streetfighteranniversary_pre.jpg
Darn it, wrong game... Anyhow, this year marks the 25th anniversary of Capcom's Street Fighter franchise and to celebrate that, they made two great announcements!

Grand entrances are always impractical, that’s what makes them grand. « DIMIC
ssc_laracroftpf2_re.jpg
When she was sneaked for the first time back in 2011 (oh, so long ago) I couldn't contain my happiness and posted said sneak here on DIMIC. Exactly one week later I posted the full review of this amazing game heroine. And now, a year and a week later she has finally arrived! Check this review to see if she's all that was promised or not!

Gotta catch them all!..? « DIMIC
ubisoft_ac3_pre.jpg
It's starting to get ridiculous, all those special editions. And one that has been very good at releasing several special editions for just one game is Ubisoft which they're proving with the pre-order options for their newest member of the Assassin's Creed series; Assassin's Creed III.

More Mass Effect 3 Litho's spotted! « DIMIC
And BioWare released a new lithograph and I like! The previous ones have already arrived so it was past time that a new one was available. I kid, I kid. But I really need to review the other litho's soon... After my exams, I promise!
Oh, and apparently, I forgot to show you also the ones before this one... Don't worry, they're still in stock, even as a set.

One good hit is all it takes. « DIMIC
kotobukiya_doax2hitomi_re.jpg
And it's past time for the third in the Venus on the Beach series. I don't know for sure if this one is the third since the limited edition of another came before this one but the regular came after this one... Confused? At least I am...
Anyway, being the third or the fourth doesn't matter as long as she's nice right? And she is! Just continue on this post to read all about Hitomi from the Dead or Alive Xtreme 2: Venus on the Beach line!

A donkey, a donkey, my kingdom for a donkey! « DIMIC
f4f_wormsdio1_pre.jpg
I've been away for a few days, just visiting my family for a week and had a bachelorette party (no, not mine), and what do I see when I get back? First 4 Figures announced a new statue! And not just a new statue but also the first one in a new line! And I must say, minus some details, that I'm liking what I see.

Oh yeah! I'm gonna sleep good tonight! « DIMIC
kotobukiya_doax2tina_re.jpg
It's been a while since I reviewed the last girl from Kotobukiya's Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 line, but here she is! And like I said in my introduction of the previous one (Hitomi), I'm not sure whether or not this is the fourth one released... Technically, the special edition of this one got released before Hitomi but the one I'm reviewing, the regular, got released after Hitomi... Confusing, I know...

Honey doesn’t only attract bees! « DIMIC
gentlegiant_honeytrap_pre.jpg
San Diego Comic Con (or SDCC for short) and the previewing days has never surprised me as much as this year. And strangely, the most interesting statues of them all are from a company we normally don't follow; Gentle Giant.

Beware: lots and lots of pictures! 78 in total to be precise. I even installed a new plugin just for this post :D

Be stealthful as the night… « DIMIC
pcs_subzerolsb_pre.jpg
This can be interesting to know if you like busts and Mortal Kombat!

Edit: regular and exclusive information added

Megaman is back for more! « DIMIC
bandai_megaman_sdcc12_pre.jpg
Bandai Japan was also on SDCC (San Diego Comic Con) and finally, they showed some more Megaman D-Arts stuff! And even though I found some sneaks a fair while ago, I'm still pretty excited for these figures!

All that you have known – all that you have ever loved – shall die along with you « DIMIC
game_diablo3_sg_re.jpg
It's been an awful while ago since I reviewed the last special edition of a game so it's about time for another. And what edition is more suitable then this one? Oh, and I'm also trowing in the special edition guide of the game as well! Sounds interesting? Click the read more button right away!

You don’t even need to cut the weeds anymore! « DIMIC
chinookcrafts_rupees_pre.jpg
Usually I don't buy non-official stuff. Unless there isn't any official stuff to represent it. So that's why I have a Minish Cap Ezlo hat. And that's also why I'll probably buy a bunch of these wonderfully, homemade, rupees!

Back