Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Campaign co-op is like Gears of War or Left 4 Dead - just play through the story with partners instead of AI.

Characters do level up and each class has its own abilities you can upgrade with XP. You can also unlock better weapons as you earn and spend more XP.

Cool, so more like Left for Dead really. It actually sounds promising. I might pick this up.

Cool, so more like Left for Dead really. It actually sounds promising. I might pick this up.

Yes and no. Its not that twitchy fast paced gameplay, but many of the similar elements. I liked Left 4 Dead, but given the universe Raccoon City is better IMO. The familiar set locations also makes this game 100% bonafide awesome too. I might have to go and replay RE2 and RE3 after finishing this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Have you run across Jill or Carlos yet?

capcom must of put a review embargo out untill after the game ships Im expecting really bad reviwes across the board i am a die hard resident evil fan but cant see the point in wasting money on this if its a bad game resident evil fan or not.

Lol i havent seen reviews of this at all. Doesnt matter to me but to the average gamer I guess they came be a little concerned

So the people that bought this game and have been playing it is this game worth the 70 price tag and is it a great game or just an average at best game. Awnser fast if you can too need to decide quick

Yeah I can't imagine the review delay is a great thing but I love RE and it's my birthday present to myself so oh well, Amazon shipped it and it'll be here tomorrow....PO'd it so the LE version was only 59.99.

Let's face it. Most of the time it's means the game is shat. :rotfl

I tottaly agree ign has every review out yet for games that dont come out till friday like kid icarus but no resident evil. I wait for a price drop and get the collectors real cheap It wont take long for this game.

Shipped! Woo!

tumblr_ljuezn4TP31qcqzmb.gif

I just checked the order status on mine. Not shipped, but the title of the item has changed. it now seems im getting some special weaponry DLC

Back