PotC dios by V-Raptor (Hot Toys: Jack, Davy, Will & Elisabet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sinking mast is awesome. I wanted to build this dio. I will definitely look to yours as reference if I ever do it.

Wow, both are amazing! I'd love to have the Mast in my collection; it really captures a lot of the fun of the Sparrow character :rock

nostalgiacritic_genius.gif

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! I'm glad that you like it! \o/

When will you be posting the one of Elizabeth and Will? I'm intriged :)
They are not ready yet. Almost not even started. I hope to finish with the 3-d diorama on this winter holidays. I have a very hard time now, very little of the free time and absolutely no willing to spend it on customs. Maybe dark moody weather gives some effect too.

I'm so glad this got bumped! Amazing talent. That one with Jack is probably the best dio idea for that character. Sums him up perfectly!

Oh! I've finally got some time to spend with my third diorama, "Long Goodbye". It's about Will and Elisabeth before his going on his new duty for the long ten years. I've finished the sand covering yesterday, it's actually pretty hard glued in multiply layers even thou it looks like it's just the sand. Pretty hard to make. But still a lot of work to do!
There is free slots for the Dead Man's Chest and two swords sticked into the sand like it was in the movie (you can see two little cracks in the send right from the chests', so that's for swords).

Back