Jye's display room , xm MAG !!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jye's display room

Thanks guys!!

Her you go brothers
eb58be5b.jpg

a7d51c87.jpg

bfae6a64.jpg

Its was along time coming, now I have to say she does look great
Do you have a display area for her yet?

I now see what you mean by the arrows. If its any comfort the one we opened and is now in my collection does have the same thing. It fits in the slot but is not hold on proper, the the use of magnet was omitted on the body for that part.
I use a small amount of glue/sticky putty and it will stay on. Its a very easy solution.

Its was along time coming, now I have to say she does look great
Do you have a display area for her yet?

I now see what you mean by the arrows. If its any comfort the one we opened and is now in my collection does have the same thing. It fits in the slot but is not hold on proper, the the use of magnet was omitted on the body for that part.
I use a small amount of glue/sticky putty and it will stay on. Its a very easy solution.

Indeed she looks awesome, buy if I got all my name plate, extra breast plate, AP sticker/signature , and the bow.

I believe thr back of her is damage that is why I can't but the bow in, and the paint on the back of the bow place is missing(white) so I think that is the problem, hopefully I can get all that from ARH first. He haven't reply me yet.

Indeed she looks awesome, buy if I got all my name plate, extra breast plate, AP sticker/signature , and the bow.

I believe thr back of her is damage that is why I can't but the bow in, and the paint on the back of the bow place is missing(white) so I think that is the problem, hopefully I can get all that from ARH first. He haven't reply me yet.

Yes
All the extras will be sent but it will take time. The name plate, sticker will be sent first, the bow you need to ask ARH and show him.
The extra stuff will take some time, we need to take care of the issues first.

ARH is moving so that's the reason for the delay right now. I'm sure he will get back to you as soon as he can.

Quick pic for my new besta
And found the place for my medusa yes!!
41f189ff.jpg

0297497a.jpg

Quick pic for my new besta
And found the place for my medusa yes!!
41f189ff.jpg

0297497a.jpg

Finally some bestas, they look great bro :clap

Need more pics that show your Spidey, Venom and Hulk Comiquette.

Finally some bestas, they look great bro :clap

Need more pics that show your Spidey, Venom and Hulk Comiquette.

Thanks bro, I finally have time to do so, the led light still need to be wait(I had them for 3 months), the spidy is on the top of my detolf.... Guess I am not touch that.

WOW!!!! very impressive collection Jye and the Besta's look superb!!!:clap:clap:clap And congrats on Medusa she is also very impressive..:hi5:

Thanks my friends, besta is the way to go, will work on led if I have time tomorrow.....

And yes medusa is gooooood!!

Back