Mister Ski's Marvel Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKI, whatever happened to your Gambit EX? I got notice it arrived
Any pics? Do you like it?

Excellent Score and Pic's on Kenobi Myhos, Ski, Impressive Posts my Friend

Thanks for checking in Al and for the kind words.

SKI, whatever happened to your Gambit EX? I got notice it arrived
Any pics? Do you like it?

Hi Ave. I think you may have the wrong Ski. :lol I do have a Gambit EX, but I got mine from SS when he first came out. I love it BTW. Are you thinking of Skiman? People do get us confused and Skiman has been known to post in here thanking people. :lol

While I got you here, any updates on the ARH pieces? Is Athena coming soon? Any estimates on Ares and the minotaur?

Thanks for checking in Al and for the kind words.

Hi Ave. I think you may have the wrong Ski. :lol I do have a Gambit EX, but I got mine from SS when he first came out. I love it BTW. Are you thinking of Skiman? People do get us confused and Skiman has been known to post in here thanking people. :lol

While I got you here, any updates on the ARH pieces? Is Athena coming soon? Any estimates on Ares and the minotaur?

OMG! You may be right!
From what I can tell ES on Ares is 300 ES. This 20th the list is closing so we will have a better idea. Athena gold goes into production end of the month along with all other statues.
New license announcement and new website should be soon.

I finally took the plunge and bought the Achilles Battle Fury statue. I was WLed on Sideshow for about a month and then it converted last week. After opening him up and seeing it in hand, I have to say I am mightily impressed. The sculpt is fantastic. Not too muscular, but big enough to do Achilles justice. The paint job is what I am most impressed with. The paint job on this was one of the best paint jobs on any statue I own. I love the blood spatter effect. Like others have posted I was surprised that he was bald underneath the helmet, but I would rarely display him without the helmet anyway. The helmet was a little "big" for his head, but a little packing foam underneath it and it fits his head perfectly. Kudos to ARH on such a fine statue! This is my first ARH statue, but it won't be my last after the great experience I had with this statue. Now on to some pics...

with Spear

Say cheese!

Battle damage up close (front)

Battle damage up close (rear)

with Sword

My favorite photo

Battle damage up close (helmet)

Fantastic update Ski :clap loving the new addition my friend...loving the blood effect and the great detail that's gone into this piece. Congrats brother :hi5:

That Achilles is all kinds of greatness, as is the Ewan Obi Wan...love that sculpt! Great collection!

Fantastic update Ski :clap loving the new addition my friend...loving the blood effect and the great detail that's gone into this piece. Congrats brother :hi5:

Thanks Andy. I'm just trying (and failing) to keep up with you. :lol

That Achilles is all kinds of greatness, as is the Ewan Obi Wan...love that sculpt! Great collection!

Thanks for stopping by Rdeezy. Much appreciated. :duff

Congrats for Achille bro!

Thanks my friend Darth. :duff

Sweet pics dude. So I read about how you fixed the helmet problem. I feel like such a moron for not thinking of that. Works like a charm. Thanks for posting that part. I would have went on being pissed that you could barely see the eyes with his helmet on had I not read about the styro! Great post and addition Ski. Congrats

Back