SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock :rock

ZartanDuke.jpg

Zartan2.jpg

zartan3.jpg

zartan4.jpg

zartan5.jpg

I'm thinking the sculpts we've seen today are production. It appears they're the same type resin HT uses.

The Duke head on Zartan's body looks funny to me and I will never display it like that...on the other hand I can see myself using the head on the Duke figure and giving him one of Zartan's weapons and point it towards Flint. :rock

Funny regarding people's appearances showing up on figures. My brother doesn't collect, but I swear the Hawk figure is modeled after him.

Interesting that they steered away from the exposed abs as well, could of easily put a ab face plate around the torso just as the new parts of the arms to the pro.

Deal is though SSC is probably thinking that they wouldn't be able to use the ab plate for more figures down the road, therefore cost override.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and Bruce Willis :lecture

wow....Zartan looks great........love the muscle arms....we got the compound bow and a new sniper rifle but we got the old laser hand gun

Dang, Zartan just got released this morning and we're already OT???

Preordered an EX even though he's HT expensive and kind of looks like Flint. :p

Points used collectible ordered the cost for 160 well i have too say sideshow welcome too the game lets see iff you can compete

gooo time

:fireworks

Last edited:
Zartan sits up late and wonders...
I wonder, wonder...
who...
who is the real me?
And in the end do I really have any friends
who love me for being Zartan
who love me for being me?

DESTRO!!! DESTRO!!! DESTRO AND THE BARONESS!!!
Practicin' the clarinet!!!

I just checked out the Duke portrait in the zoom gallery. He actually doesn't necessarily come across as evil, just determined.

And NO scar! So we can have a Duke even one step further removed from ROC!!! :rock

I like the scar. Flint and Dusty have one as well. Not sure on stalker. I think it is more of a homage to the original GIJoe with the facial scar than ROC.

GI_Joe_copyright_scar_jpg.jpg

Back