Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hi Lee, do you know if/when you'll be putting hot toys Marty Mcfly up for preorder? And any idea on price?

Massive thanks Lee for delivering my Punisher PF in A1 condition as ever :hi5: took a while didn't it but now it's finally home :)

8u3u6yte.jpg

Hi Lee, do you know if/when you'll be putting hot toys Marty Mcfly up for preorder? And any idea on price?

It will listed on our website this weekend, just saw sideshow listed it for pre-order.

Massive thanks Lee for delivering my Punisher PF in A1 condition as ever :hi5: took a while didn't it but now it's finally home :)

8u3u6yte.jpg

Sideshow did good job with this PF as your photo. :clap

Hi Lee will you be stocking the HCG aliens power loader?

Yeah we will, don't you think about HT's?

Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Sideshow did good job with this PF as your photo. :clap

Thanks Lee :hi5: purposely missed the EX on the 1/6 BTTF Marty Figure so I could order locally from you and save a few pennies (despite the Exclusive already on the WL within the first 8 hours of going live) :horror still, the Guitar Exclusive isn't really a biggie for me ;) will you be stocking the Marty figure Lee? And also in regards to another Hot Toys figure that I'm interested in, will you also be getting stock of the G1 Optimus Prime?

asyqa7ev.jpg

Thanks Lee :hi5: purposely missed the EX on the 1/6 BTTF Marty Figure so I could order locally from you and save a few pennies (despite the Exclusive already on the WL within the first 8 hours of going live) :horror still, the Guitar Exclusive isn't really a biggie for me ;) will you be stocking the Marty figure Lee? And also in regards to another Hot Toys figure that I'm interested in, will you also be getting stock of the G1 Optimus Prime?

asyqa7ev.jpg
Hey, Marty is up for preorder on the site mate. Got my order in for it :yess:

asyqa7ev.jpg

Haha, the guitar should comes with Michael J. figure. For the G1 OP, yeah we will get it, hope HT will start to take pre-order soon. Can't believe you still like small AF even you have a such huge G1 OP statue already :rotfl

Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Haha, the guitar should comes with Michael J. figure. For the G1 OP, yeah we will get it, hope HT will start to take pre-order soon. Can't believe you still like small AF even you have a such huge G1 OP statue already :rotfl

:lol how do you know about my half scale OP Lee? Hahahaha...yea, you'd think it would be enough but I'm a massive G1 fan so I'll get as many as I can in as many scale ;) by the way, I've got a half scale G1 Megatron update coming soon :yess:

P.S. So does that mean you'll be getting the Exclusive version of the Marty 1/6 figure Lee? The EX is the guitar :)

How long till you get the Gladiator Hulk PF in Lee?

:lol how do you know about my half scale OP Lee? Hahahaha...yea, you'd think it would be enough but I'm a massive G1 fan so I'll get as many as I can in as many scale ;) by the way, I've got a half scale G1 Megatron update coming soon :yess:

P.S. So does that mean you'll be getting the Exclusive version of the Marty 1/6 figure Lee? The EX is the guitar :)

No we will not get the exclusive edition, sideshow never offer their exclusive editions to us:(

How long till you get the Gladiator Hulk PF in Lee?

No confirmation yet, hopefully sometime in Oct.

No we will not get the exclusive edition, sideshow never offer their exclusive editions to us:(

No worries Lee, not a biggie for me anyway. I placed my order for Marty last week by the way :rock

BTW, your getting the PCS Lord of Darkness 1:3 statue??!!! Jerry mentioned that out of the 150 to be made, 30 have already been allocated to retailers leaving the rest of us to fight over the remaining 120 ;) That's cool cos if I don't make the cut this Monday, i'll be ordering from you right away :rock

Last edited:

Will you be stocking the Magneto by XM Lee?

No worries Lee, not a biggie for me anyway. I placed my order for Marty last week by the way :rock

BTW, your getting the PCS Lord of Darkness 1:3 statue??!!! Jerry mentioned that out of the 150 to be made, 30 have already been allocated to retailers leaving the rest of us to fight over the remaining 120 ;) That's cool cos if I don't make the cut this Monday, i'll be ordering from you right away :rock
Yeah we will get the Lord of Darkness but with very very small number, so it could be sold out in minutes.
Will you be stocking the Magneto by XM Lee?
No I don't think so, it's all sold out at XM website in hours, we even didn't get a chance to ask for stock.

Damn that sucks Lee, any chance for their upcoming Wolverine or do you only get offered if they don't sell out?

Last edited:

Yeah we will get the Lord of Darkness but with very very small number, so it could be sold out in minutes.

That's cool, I managed to grab one of the 120 left direct from PCS themselves last night so pretty excited! :yess:

Damn that sucks Lee, any chance for their upcoming Wolverine or do you only get offered if they don't sell out?

I don't know, it depends on how many pieces they will make, and if they can get license to sell their products in the EU.

That's cool, I managed to grab one of the 120 left direct from PCS themselves last night so pretty excited! :yess:

:clap

Back