The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! That sucks so much to hear. Warrior doesn't strike me as the suicide type. I really hope that's not what happened. Another legend dies way too young.

Apparently the last picture, taken Tuesday morning.

6D63AD53-DC1C-480B-A747-802502DD7CFC.jpg

Doesn't really look like a guy about to off himself. My money's on a heart attack or massive stroke or something along those lines.

He did come off as a really present and devoted family man hard to believe he would be that irresponsible, and if it was natural causes or a heart thing or whatever how can if be so soon after making a speech like that? Seems fishy...

He did come off as a really present and devoted family man hard to believe he would be that irresponsible, and if it was natural causes or a heart thing or whatever how can if be so soon after making a speech like that? Seems fishy...

It could've always been coordinated. It might be the reason why he was inducted into the HoF this year; maybe the WWE knew it was coming and wanted to make sure that he got to see it happen.

I've just rewatched him coming out at Mania and he was grabbing his chest in a kind of awkward way. Perhaps the adrenaline or nerves caused chest pains?

I haven't felt like this since the passing of Eddie. Seemingly healthy guys just passing away like that.

I'm not sure how trustworthy TMZ is, but they're saying he collapsed outside of the AZ Hotel. https://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/

Last edited:
I missed raw last night so I was watching that ****ing speech when my brother texted me to tell me. I'm sure the TMZ is legit... So crazy it's natural with a speech like that it's either the eeriest coincidence or perhaps, as suggested they knew his health was failing and coordinated it.

Damn, people jump to some stupid ass conclusions :duh

At least his final few days where spent getting the recognition he never got before. Sucks that he is gone, he could have given a lot back to the industry now that he and Vince had reconciled.

Sad. At least he made a very memorable speech at the HoF and Raw which hopefully led to some closure for him. I think it was a massive heart attack or pulmonary embolus. Feel so sorry for his two young daughters. Life is cruel at times. RIP Warrior.

This is so crazy as I was so excited everytime I saw him this past week on tv and I started watching his DVD just last night. I'm trying to look at it from a positive way and I'm so glad, as a fan, that he got closure and got so much love from fans his final three days. He's the only celebrity I've ever bothered waiting in line to talk to and I'll cherish my signed Winged Eagle belt forever.

500x1000px-LL-09a94e0a_57b1e19ebf9f11e38b580002c9c90082_8.jpeg

RIP Warrior!

That promo from Raw he did was very foretelling. That Raw went from amazing to historic in 24 hours unfortunately. I'm betting on a heart attack. He just looked slower and off on Monday night.

Damn, people jump to some stupid ass conclusions :duh
Sadly, with wrestling, expecting the worst is often justified. Mike Awesome, Kanyon/Mortis, Larry Sweeney, multiple Von Erichs, and Benoit of course all committed suicide, at least. Also, the Renegade (WCW Warrior ripoff) committed suicide back in the '90s. Business does f'd up things to lots of people.

Crazy. What is particularly weird for me is that I totally expected that this was why Scott Hall was going in this year. With his history of abuse/rehab/relapse the real surprise is that he is still walking this mortal coil. RIP Mr. Hellwig.

Sadly, with wrestling, expecting the worst is often justified. Mike Awesome, Kanyon/Mortis, Larry Sweeney, multiple Von Erichs, and Benoit of course all committed suicide, at least. Also, the Renegade (WCW Warrior ripoff) committed suicide back in the '90s. Business does f'd up things to lots of people.

True.

I wonder if it is more the business or more the personality type that seeks out the business. Maybe its the head trama and concussions like with old football players that also have a high rate of suicides.

Back