Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Angel Maquette

Super-awesome Buffy-fan
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Default Re: Angel Maquette

Quote Originally Posted by Xaryen View Post
    And bite your tongue about her being "dead." I'm still holding out hope that she'll come back to Earth one day. Honestly, for me, Cordelia's evolution as a character was one of the best and most gratifying things I loved most about Buffy/Angel, and I give enormous credit to Charisma for it because she played it amazingly. Such a shame to me that things went down the way they did because Cordy wasn't anywhere near done achieving her potential. But alas, it is what it is.
    She came back in the comics, that Whedon calls a official continuation of season 5(he said that for Angel After the fall anyway, where Cordelia comes back).

She was still dead, but back back as a ghost-ish creature who gave Angel some advice/help.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  160x600 Fanboy Collectibles  160x600
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytteflickan88 View Post
    She came back in the comics, that Whedon calls a official continuation of season 5(he said that for Angel After the fall anyway, where Cordelia comes back).

She was still dead, but back back as a ghost-ish creature who gave Angel some advice/help.
    Yeah, I know all this. But what I mean is that I want her to come back to Earth in a physical form.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Well sadly we all know that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Semi-Newb
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
    I had similar feelings as BuffyGirl.

When I met her, she just seemed like she would rather be elsewhere. Conversations with her were difficult and overall, she didn't seem happy. It very well could have been a 'bad day' so I know it's not fair to judge, but based on our meeting, those are my thoughts. I've meet quite a few Buffy and Angel cast members and she was the only one that really disappointed me.
    I had 2 really nice moments with her... So I guess it just depends on the moment.

She was def demanding at a Q&A but I didn't read too much into or feel it ruined the experience...

Even with or without bad experiences I would still love a PF or statue of Cordy though ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttersky View Post
    I had 2 really nice moments with her... So I guess it just depends on the moment.

She was def demanding at a Q&A but I didn't read too much into or feel it ruined the experience...

Even with or without bad experiences I would still love a PF or statue of Cordy though ...
    I can agree with that part.

As much as I love that they are giving us statues, I miss them in PF. I find that these will be the first to go should I ever let my statues go. Mostly because I am not a fan of the scale.
    http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss13/dollhousefan/1808496_orig_zpsaacebeeb.jpg

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttersky View Post

I'd love a statue of Cordy as well.

As for Charisma, I definitely want to meet her again. I have to give her 'props' for even attending those conventions. I may have been disappointed, but we all have bad days, so I can't fault her.

The Q&A she gave us was really special though. She didn't pull any 'punches' about her time, thoughts, and experiences on Buffy and Angel, whether good or bad. For that, I applaud her.

The Q&A she gave us was really special though. She didn't pull any 'punches' about her time, thoughts, and experiences on Buffy and Angel, whether good or bad. For that, I applaud her.
    Man, I would've loved to have heard what she had to say. Anything in particular that stood out that you can recall?

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Man, I would've loved to have heard what she had to say. Anything in particular that stood out that you can recall?
    In short, she's not happy (and in some ways bitter) about the way Joss and the writers treated the 'downfall' of Cordy in Season 4 and her ultimate 'end' in Season 5.

From what she told us, what she was lead to believe (was ultimately going to happen) and what actually happened were two different things.

In short, she's not happy (and in some ways bitter) about the way Joss and the writers treated the 'downfall' of Cordy in Season 4 and her ultimate 'end' in Season 5.

From what she told us, what she was lead to believe and what actually happened were two different things.
    That's perfectly understandable. I'm bitter about it too.

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    That's perfectly understandable. I'm bitter about it too.
    Yeah, I wasn't aware any of that until the Q&A. Which is why in hind site, why I want to have another chance to meet her. It was probably the best 'Q&A' I've been to concerning the Buffy cast, etc. I have to respect her for that.

In hindsight, she very well may have had a 'bad day' when I met her or something because she really interacted with the crowd when prompted to during the Q&A. Either way, she gave fans like us a lot of memorable moments on both Angel and Buffy and for that, personality aside, I'll always appreciate what she's done.

Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast