McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you manage to switch the legs out? Can they still move? I'm just no good at customization at all and wonder how people do stuff like this.

Customizing for me is all trial and error. The tv Governor's legs and waist can pop off from the torso. There's a piece connected to the waist that plugs into the torso. I shaved down that piece. I also removed the legs and waist from the comic rick. Then I glued them together. So now, he still has all the leg articulation just no torso movement.

Shane 2.0 has arrived. Collection is complete with one of every character.

u6u2ymeb.jpg

Tap'd from my LG G2

I was going to respond with a smart ass comment but I won't.

First off it was a joke. I guess you didn't find it funny, which is cool but I post in this thread a lot with McFarlane Walking Dead figures. I didn't think I was really being that much of a ****.

I loled.

Where did u order the shane 2.0?? Looks like they shipped first.
Also anyone know which retailers are going to get him??

I was going to respond with a smart ass comment but I won't.

First off it was a joke. I guess you didn't find it funny, which is cool but I post in this thread a lot with McFarlane Walking Dead figures. I didn't think I was really being that much of a ****.

First time was mildly funny. Second was pointless. Came off sounding a bit like an a55. If it wasn't meant that way I apologize for taking it that way. I was just a bit jazzed to finally get a Shane in my collection since I started in the line late. I know this is a redux. But I actually like him with the ball cap better than the first release.

First time was mildly funny. Second was pointless. Came off sounding a bit like an a55. If it wasn't meant that way I apologize for taking it that way. I was just a bit jazzed to finally get a Shane in my collection since I started in the line late. I know this is a redux. But I actually like him with the ball cap better than the first release.

Ah, fair enough then. I apologize if I bummed out your excitement for getting him.

:duff

I loled.

Where did u order the shane 2.0?? Looks like they shipped first.
Also anyone know which retailers are going to get him??

I actually pre-ordered him from Toy Wars a few months ago. I know EE has him and there are some on ebay. Was originally supposed to ship in June.

Back