McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey spawnshop, is it true that the Governor with long coat is the sixth figure in the Series 6 line? I hadn't heard it mentioned when Series 6 was originally announced but while browsing the web looking for info on it, I came across two sites that made mention of it.

https://www.mania.com/walking-dead-2014-toy-fair-debuts_article_139275.html
https://www.mctdistribution.com/The...6-Long-Coat-Governor-Action-Figure_p_514.html

Looks like you may have discovered another exclusive. :hi5:

The Walking Dead TV Series 6 Long Coat Governor Action Figure

Part Number: MCF-WD-TV6-GOVERNOR

Pieces Per Case: Sold As Each

Walking-Dead-Black-and-White-Bloody-Rick-and-Andrea.jpg

Walking-Dead-Rick-and-Andrea-2-Pack-Previews-Exclusive.jpg

UK stock of Daryl Dixon with chopper Deluxe Boxed set is now out and should be available from all your favourite retailers.

Hey, thanks man! Used Testors Acrylics for the paint and so far it seems to be holding up aside from bits of the knee joints since they're harder plastic and don't really hold paint all that well unless sanded.

Things to note are that the Gov lower half and the Rick upper half fit together perfectly so just need to boil and pop both parts and trim away from the waist of the Gov half and pop the torso on. I also had to merge the hinged Rick feet with Gov's barbell type ankles so he can have his feet flat on the table in wider stances. Recently took a cue from Turd Fergusen and shortened his bicep area as well as dremeled the shoulder sockets so his arms are bit closer together on the torso. Hope some of that helps. :D

Awesome! How did you merge ricks feet with the barbell joint on the legs. Ive already heated them and popped them off but they dont seem to stay put by merely popping them onto the barbell joint.

Even though we've known the line up for a while, its good to see it finally confirmed and available for pre-order. I just hope digital sculpts and more details aren't far behind. Would love to know if Hershel will have swap out legs and crutches (I can't imagine why not, they'll need all the help they can in marketing him as a 'kids toy' character) or if Rick will have swappable hand and heads (beat up, bandaged, and normal). Will Carol come with flowers? We must know! :lol

Its the beginning of Season 4. The unpainted, unarticulated proto at toy fair had the bandage on his hand. If they were smart they'd really milk that sculpt. Put out a few shirt color variants and you'd cover his entire prison run. I just hope the belt is a separate piece so it can be turned around so the holster is on the left side since his hand is bandaged.

Toy-Fair-2014-McFarlane-Walking-Dead-040.jpg

Awesome! How did you merge ricks feet with the barbell joint on the legs. Ive already heated them and popped them off but they dont seem to stay put by merely popping them onto the barbell joint.

I chopped both Gov and Rick's feet and glued em together in order to get the socket from Gov to reach the barbell.

D5rxalM.jpg

Back