Pulaski Curio Cabinets at Costco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woozie0

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Costco has some really nice Pulaski curio cabinets (item # 727208) for $350 each. I bought 2 of them last weekend and set one of them up so far. I REALLY like it and will follow up with some pics soon.

You probably won't find them listed on the Costco website...they're in-store cash & carry only.

The dimensions of each curio are 30" W x 20" D x 80" H. I collect mostly Sideshow PFs/comiquettes so the 20" depth is GREAT for what I'm displaying. It would be nice to have some more width but for the price I haven't found anything better. It comes with a sliding door (that slides half way in both directions left & right), 5 glass shelves (I can't remember), mirror backing and a light on the top. There's a sticker on each glass shelf that says not to load it with more than 25 lbs.

Anyways, since it's not on the Costco site, here's another site that carries it...I think it's the exact same one...

https://www.allcuriocabinets.com/Pulaski-Furniture-20994-PU2820.html

Pulaski-20994-Chocolate-Cherry-Curio-Cabinet_0_0.jpg

That is nice! I have a curio cabinet but it kinda hides my figures to a point.

Costco runs some nice specials on these. Pulaski only makes this model available to Costco because of their sales contract with retailers. They are very limited, only to stock on hand. if you are looking to get a great deal with the best selection, check out Rockerworld of Arizona. They specialize in gliding rockers and curio cabinets. They are the second largest in the country and stock well over 50 different cabinets. Rocker World

Ya rocker world looked to have decent prices however this model was 600 on the site costco was 400 anyways pictures do not do it justice it is a great display case much more elegant and professional than the besta. I am not knocking the besta I have a few however I have other display cases to and they are pricey but you get what you pay for thats for sure!!!

The cabinet you are seeing at Costco isn't the same one at RockerWorld. The detail is different since Costco isn't allowed to sell the same exact model. The nice thing about Rocker World is that the prices are negotiable. I love the Pulaski cabinets, I have 5 different styles/sizes myself. There are so many different style/size curio's to choose from and they sure display our figures and vehicles well.

Last edited:
thats great I am going to pick one more up at costco tomorrow! Looks very elegant!

Back