What are the chances of a Hot Toys Nolan-verse Ra's Al Ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we will see him finally.

attachment_zps69d52ad9.jpg

Finally, hope they can deliver the same quality like they did with sir Micheal Caine. Day 1 purchase for me. When are those Toy Fair Exclusives usually announced? End of July during SDCC? :clap

I just don't hope that it will be Barbossa as the second 'exclusive'... That would fit in the budget for me :(

Sigh. Another sought-after must-have that I won't end up having as it won't be available for order locally and would only be sold through scalpers.

Finally, hope they can deliver the same quality like they did with sir Micheal Caine. Day 1 purchase for me. When are those Toy Fair Exclusives usually announced? End of July during SDCC? :clap

I just don't hope that it will be Barbossa as the second 'exclusive'... That would fit in the budget for me :(

Barbossa fit the HC description. "Villain" and " Good guy".

^That's why I fear it's really Hector Barbossa. Although I'm happy it would be him but my wallet wouldn't like it one bit. Although would they really burn their fingers again on a PotC Exclusive? Maybe it's just Aldrich Killian, Talia Al Ghul or something... Really don't what to make out of that answer. Will their be 2 figures: 1 being a villain and the other a villain/good guy? or will there be 3: 2 villains and 1 good guy.

I wonder if they will release Ra's with his suit or 'ninja outfit' or even both to lift the price. I only hope it's not a 220 USD exclusive but more like a Bruce Banner/Agen Coulson priced figure. Noth too many items, outfits or diorama. Just a nicely boxed figure like Catwoman or Bane.

^^ Last year there were 3 Toy Fair Exclusives(Colton, Cap Spangled and Evil Sup). Probably it's going to be two villains and a good guy. I don't see Talia happening if Ra's it's already confirmed. The other villain could be Killian, Malekith or Faora. The good guy could be Heimdall or Lone Ranger. It's going to be from 3 different movies

But why make these popular releases a limited number its a wasted opportunity ican see why a repaint would be ab exclusive but a whole new figure unless its not a popular character and only a die hard completist would want it sure but a popular none rerelease does not make sense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

But why make these popular characters a limited number its a wasted opportunity I can see why a repaint would be an exclusive but a whole new figure unless its not a popular character and only a die hard completist would want it sure but a popular first time release does not make sense

But why make these popular releases a limited number its a wasted opportunity ican see why a repaint would be ab exclusive but a whole new figure unless its not a popular character and only a die hard completist would want it sure but a popular none rerelease does not make sense

It's probably not a limited number anymore than any other release (HT doesn't reveal production runs anyway). It's just limited in that every 1/6 retailer won't get an initial shipment from Hot Toys. When the 2011 Bruce Wayne/Begins Batman was released, scalpers gamed the system bought them up at Toy Fairs dozens at a time...and weeks later there were still plenty available for retail price from SS. The same thing happened with SWAT Gordon. They make enough for the demand, it's just that not everyone has access to a local retailer that will have it in stock. I don't think SS ships everywhere internationally, and even for the places they do ship, the shipping + custom fees probably aren't worth it more than trying to find a deal on ebay.

They do, but they don't ship here. We don't even get exclusives at retail prices. EX and Toy Fair figures that get here are usually from Singapore or HK and are usually sold at scalper prices :(

Time to make friends with a collector in one of those countries. It seems like that's your best option. It's just a short flight isn't it? Shipping rates shouldn't be that bad. There's probably even some members on this board who could help you out. I was in Hong Kong in October and that was the first time I saw the QS Batman in person on display. I knew right then I would buy it, even if I had to resort to eBay.

^^This was from last week or 2 weeks ago. Yes, there is a chance....

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Wouldn't mind if it was a 2-set w/ Talia or training Bruce either but stand alone is fine. As long as it's made... :lecture

^^This was from last week or 2 weeks ago. Yes, there is a chance....

So-Youre-Telling-Me-Theres-a-Chance-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-Gif.gif

Wouldn't mind if it was a 2-set w/ Talia or training Bruce either but stand alone is fine. As long as it's made... :lecture

Begins Dx with Final Battle Ra's...

:goodpost: That too, haha, although if they made a Begins DX, it will probably just be the Batman figure alone with all his goodies. I still need a Begins-gloved-grapnel-gun-holding-left hand... :lol

Back