One Sixth Xpo May 28 & 29, 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Front_Flyer.jpg

BigFloorPlan.jpg

Welcome to the first annual One Sixth Xpo! Where we hope to re-introduce 1/6 Scale Figures to the World!

This event is being promoted by Q’s Toys & Collectibles and will be held on May 28th & 29th, 2011 and will be at the Frank & Son Collectible Show located in the City of Industry, California. Frank & Son is the largest on-going collectible show and is located in a 60,000 square foot building. Frank & Son has recently expanded their show by creating a 20,000 square foot exhibit hall, which will now be the home of the One Sixth Xpo.
We are holding the event at Frank & Son because like Frank & Son, we hold the same business practice as them. So yes, the show will be completely free, FREE ADMISSION & FREE PARKING. So you will have more money to spend on those collectibles you have been dying to get. This show was created by collectors for collectors. So you will have a chance to meet your suppliers in person, talk with the guys that make the custom pieces you crave for and pass sometime with collectors you only know by name or a handle on the forums...

In addition to Vendors & Painting Demos, we will be holding special Contests; such as Best Custom Original Figure, On the spot & Under the Clock figure build-off, and raffles, prizes & giveaways. All though this event is free, we would like to honor the first 100 people who attend the show with a special gift bag. So make sure you get there early, doors will open at 8 a.m.

Besides enjoying the One Sixth Xpo you will be able to experience the Frank & Son's Collectible Show! Frank & Son features over 250 of the Finest Collectible Dealers under one roof! We're confident that you will find exactly what you're looking for from that hard to find piece of sports memorabilia to the latest comic book or action figures. Be sure to check out the Event's Schedule for updated information on Special Guests appearing in person during show hours https://www.frankandsonshow.net/.

Now that you know about this show, please help us spread the word! We want this show to be successful and a great experience for all who attend.

Last edited:
Here is the Soldier Story/Caltek Exclusive figure for the 2011 One Sixth 1/6 Xpo Show....

cct-usa-01.jpg

cct-usa-03.jpg

cct-usa-08.jpg

cct-usa-11.jpg

cct-usa-14.jpg

cct-usa-15.jpg

cct-usa-16-1.jpg

cct-usa-17.jpg

cct-usa-18.jpg

cct-usa-30.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow Collectibles has joined the 1/6 Xpo
SideshowLogo.jpg

Cornerstore Comics has joined the show as a Vendor.

Last edited:
41783_119086404812102_4531_n.jpg

Monkey Depot has joined the Xpo as a Vendor. So all you kitbashers and fans of Monkey Depot should be more excited now! YAY!

Last edited:
The day is getting closer, YAY!

FYI: All raffles, giveaways and giftbags for the first 100 people who attend the show are for SUNDAY ONLY!

Last edited:
I'm trying to see if I can get those days off. Very good things I hear about this one coming up.

Looks like Arnie Kim gonna be there?? :)

Really? Don't tease us dude!!
:panic:

I think that's just a stock picture they used for the flyer. But there will be customizers present showcasing their work. As far as I know, Beto Matali will be there showing his sculpts as well as his girlfriend Lupita who makes incredible 1/6 clothing. Also, a couple of painters who work for Sideshow. I also heard they wanted to invite Elvis1976 aka Seb to showcase his work and talk about it as well as other people and artists in the business.

Remember, the first 100 people will get a free giftbag with 1/6 goodies....

Also, the show will be open an hour early for those customers who show up just for the onesixth xpo....

Dont forget to participate in the Custom Figure Contest....

Last edited:
Remember, the first 100 people will get a free giftbag with 1/6 goodies....

Also, the show will be open an hour early for those customers who show up just for the onesixth xpo....

Dont forget to participate in the Custom Figure Contest....

How will the custom figures be displayed. Just wondering because wouldn't want the public to be able to be putting their hands on them. Do we have to leave them over night? Thanks.

How will the custom figures be displayed. Just wondering because wouldn't want the public to be able to be putting their hands on them. Do we have to leave them over night? Thanks.

The figures will be placed in a large display case with lights so they can be seen but not touched. Yes, the figures will have to be on display all day Saturday and half the day Sunday... The building is secured and I will be the last one to leave on Saturday night.

Back