Show Us Some ASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fmunm8.jpg

160buxf.jpg

Thing I really like about this sculpt tho is how placing the head a different way can create a totally different expression.

this is a great paintjob, sorry to quote such an old post, but im after one of these sculpts if anyone has one they would be willing to sell me, painted or unpainted, im working on my 21st ash :slap

Sorry to bump this but incase anyone would like an ash I have a full peteskywalker ash for sale asking £250 for him need the money so he's gotta go.

Pm me for details but amazing ash's on here!

And so it begins again...:wink1: :rotfl

(Still love mine and is still on my top shelf of my deltolf where I first put him)

That figure sure gets around :lol

I went ahead and bought EDII from Beto since he's offering them again... it's one I've wanted to repaint for awhile now.

That figure sure gets around :lol

I went ahead and bought EDII from Beto since he's offering them again... it's one I've wanted to repaint for awhile now.

I have a painted head by beto and I plan on building one from scratch......atm I need funds for the wonka project so needs must.

Love the figure I have the deadite hand but it's staying....ash is sold! :)

Fantastic work Pete! I love that floor and lock! I just finished a dio almost exactly like that one myself haha. I think we even used the same rings for the cellar door.

Here are some not so good photos of my Henrietta that I'm very excited to finally be able to share. It’s only the top half of her because in my dio she is coming out of the cellar door. I'll post some soon of the dio itself hopefully. It needed some tweaking. I made my Henrietta mostly with Apoxie sculpt, a spare Medicom torso and a bendy lamp neck. The neck is a tad too long, but it works in my dio that way. The shirt is tattered from an x-acto blade and I think it’s a very old one from the Soldiers of the World days. I made the button on the blouse out of Apoxie too and the white parts are from a doily I found. It took a long time to sculpt as I haven’t really sculpted anything before except for a giant Fate of Atlantis statue I hope to have finished someday too. Painting it was quite fun and the pics don’t show off the glossiness of the blood, teeth and eye. Now hopefully this weekend I’ll be able to post some final pics of the dio altogether. I hope I'm not posting too many pics on one post.

photo99.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

Damn Pete that cellar floor is looking good!

Thanks mate :) Any plans to get one yourself? ZsaszSays Ltd made mine and is very reasonable.

Awesome!

"Then let's head on down into that cellar and carve ourselves a witch."

Some great work there yourself :rock Do i see a sock there under the slashed pants? nice attention to detail there mate.

I cant decide if i should do that on mine as i am going for a more stylized Ash with less weathering.

Wow awesome work Earl, did you sculpt those hand or use existing ones?

Its the little details like that make all these figure so awesome ;)

Hope to see more Ash figures now Beto is selling the sculpts again.

Its the little details like that make all these figure so awesome ;)

Hope to see more Ash figures now Beto is selling the sculpts again.

Agreed pete I was lucky enough to acquire the beto army of darkness original from a fellow boardie I want to mod it to the long chin scene but I don't wanna lose the sculpt, wish beto would do army of darkness and evil dead 1 aha!

Back