ENTERBAY :Pirates of the Caribbean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"● 300mm Height approx"

What body is this one?, if it's a medi body they use over an enterbay we can add "shorty" to the list of cons.

^Medi does have proper 12inch height figures.... Their Dark Knight Batman figure for example. With Jack this might be a unique Body, a first from Medi with sound chip, speaker and batterie(s) (I reckon).

Also if you don't have the latest Medi figs then you wouldn't know that most have been taller than their earlier figs. Boba Fett and Jango Fett are good examples of recent taller figures that are in scale with SSC's Trooper figs. So I'm more than certain that this is going to be in scale with HT and SS as well

This fig really does look amazing from the pics. It's just so damn expensive. The HT DX is a better value and a great sculpt. I just wish the DX came with the aqua vida chalices.

This fig really does look amazing from the pics. It's just so damn expensive. The HT DX is a better value and a great sculpt. I just wish the DX came with the aqua vida chalices.

The Angelica figure will be coming with the chalices. The preview pic for her show the chalices.

I reckon this sculpt is inferior to the HT sculpt. But everyone seems to be in agreement that this is a better likeness.

It's releases like this that make me question my eye for detail. Or maybe it's not my eye but my reading of the character. Maybe I'm just not as big a fan of Depp and POTC as others.

I'm not bummed. I'm stoked that I'll be happier with the cheaper and better kitted out HT release. I am puzzled though.

I agree...not sure how you could call this a better sculpt than HT's.

Back