Dean Cain as Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you enjoy Dean Cains portrayal of Superman?

• Yes

Votes: 97 59.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 40.1%

• Total voters
90s nostalgia is very powerful nowadays, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this getting more and more love from folks who enjoyed this show as youngsters.

Agree...my friends and I miss the 90's haha but yea we all liked the show back then so I guess it may be a thing about watching it when you were younger versus watching it as an older person. Though I still like going back and watching it now that I'm older

After reading his wikipedia entry, I would like to see a "Dean Cain as Scott Peterson in 'The Perfect Husband: The Laci Peterson Story'" figure.

Would you settle for Scott Peterson in Cryo-Freeze in Demolition Man?

scotto.jpg

I liked Lois and Clark. It was great for it's time on television.

I'd like to see a George Reeves as Superman before Cain.

The show sucked... it was like Superman for middle aged women :lol

It was a chick show, and the producers made no apoologies about it! :wink1:

It felt more like a romance show more than a superhero show, but it wasn't that bad. I never felt like it was aimed at me as a fan. Terri Hatcher as Ultra Woman in one episode was the only thing I liked about it.

Dean Cain never felt like Superman to me. He always looked like a boy dressed as Superman, not the real deal like Reeve. To this day I never think of him as Supes, just Scott Peterson.

No interest in a figure bearing his likeness.

Hope I don't offend anyone when I say this, but I always thought he was too "ethnic" looking to play Superman :monkey3

He was a total miscast as Superman, I could never believe he was the man of steel. I will say in his defence, that Dean Cain and most of the other cast acted well, but I really did not like the show's storylines either, and the special effects were rubbish too.

His Clark was my favourite version of the character, I like how he was similar to George Reeves' portrayal of Clark. His Superman always seems a little awkward, like he wasn't ever comfortable in is outfit. But overall, I was a massive fan of the show and his Superman/Clark Kent! Teri Hatcher was definitely the best ever Lois Lane!!!

I liked the show until the end of the series--I think when they traded down for Jimmy Olsen is when I stopped watching. But it was something my dad and I enjoyed watching together since he is a huge George Reeves fan. We liked watching Macgyver too, but that show hasn't aged well.

I liked the show until the end of the series--I think when they traded down for Jimmy Olsen is when I stopped watching. But it was something my dad and I enjoyed watching together since he is a huge George Reeves fan. We liked watching Macgyver too, but that show hasn't aged well.

Yeah, same here... My Dad was nuts into it!

I used to watch this show as a kid.Some of my fondest memories as a child were waking up early and sitting indian style in the floor watching superhero shows,the opening always stood out to me the red and yellow cape flowing on the screen.If they made one,I'd buy it,at least for the aforementioned nostalgia factor.

Back