Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you try and find common sense in a Sci Fi TV series, you'll drive yourself crazy! :lol

Has nothing to do with sci fi, just the writers. All the problems in this show could have been easily written to make sense- it's just these particular writers don't have any lol

Season 3 was actually a lot better. Only episode that really bugged me was them giving their guns to the hillbillies who were holding them up on the road(who must have been camped out months waiting for somebody to come by), later getting the drop on them, then losing their guns to them again. The robber even throws a guilt trip on them for shooting him as he's trying to stab brother lol. Also, why have dozens of bugs in one mole rather than one bug each in a dozen moles? One bug was plenty for meatheads dumb kid. Then there's all their talk about family and never leaving anybody behind... But did they ever really try to save Karen?

Lol, I didn't plan on writing so much, but there's so many problems they just seem to roll off the tongue haha

Same here. :gah:

Killing off Tector. What a crock! Pope's crew was the best thing about the show and I think he's all that's left now.

And so much for Mia Sorvino's character being a badass.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to last another season.

Kill Lexi NOW!

:lol

Killing off Tector. What a crock! Pope's crew was the best thing about the show and I think he's all that's left now.

And so much for Mia Sorvino's character being a badass.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to last another season.

Kill Lexi NOW!

I am 3 episodes behind and now that I know Tector is dead, I have even less incentive to watch. I am calling it. I'm done with this show. R.I.P.

I am 3 episodes behind and now that I know Tector is dead, I have even less incentive to watch. I am calling it. I'm done with this show. R.I.P.

flatline.jpg

Why couldn't they just kill off Anne and let tector live. At least we wouldn't have to deal with her dumb ass anymore. Tector was badass. One of only a small handful of good characters in this show.

Why couldn't they just kill off Anne and let tector live. At least we wouldn't have to deal with her dumb ass anymore. Tector was badass. One of only a small handful of good characters in this show.

Like I had said before, if the show was centered around Pope and his Berserkers, the show would've been much better.

Saw the finale last night.
This season was probably the weakest IMHO, but I still enjoyed most of it.
Anne has become huge pain in the butt, and Lexi was just irritating. All in all, this season wasn't very well written. Too many different themes being touched upon but never fully explored I think.

Hopefully the next one will be better. I'm intrigued to know who/what Mason met in outer space.

We stopped watching I think 3 or 4 episodes before this last season finale. Once they mentioned the moon thing, I stopped immediately, deleted the shows I had DVR'd and deleted the series recording. This show had so much potential. The first season was amazing.

Probably a slightly weak season but it was still enjoyable to watch. I am curious to see how they tie it all up next summer.

Back