Falling Skies on TNT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that this season isn't really catching my interest like the earlier ones...
The nazi re-education camp angle is just boring. Why does this have to become a metaphor for the jewish struggle? It was fine as a show about the struggle for freedom and the resilience of the human spirit. Now it's about a concentration camp and the Hitlerjugend... :slap

This was picked up for a 10 episode fifth and FINAL season. Hope that means that they can plan out a satisfying ending.

I have to admit that this season isn't really catching my interest like the earlier ones...
The nazi re-education camp angle is just boring. Why does this have to become a metaphor for the jewish struggle? It was fine as a show about the struggle for freedom and the resilience of the human spirit. Now it's about a concentration camp and the Hitlerjugend... :slap

I don't think that's the angle they're trying play towards.

This was picked up for a 10 episode fifth and FINAL season. Hope that means that they can plan out a satisfying ending.

Yeah, I hope they can end this on a high note next summer. I've enjoyed it and will miss it a bit during my summer vacations.

They got 16 episodes left to end this thing on a high note. This season has been pretty bad, IMO. The star child story is ridiculous. Jeanie becoming a Predator knock-off was laughable. (How did Weaver escape exactly? Oh right. Nevermind.) The writing has been terrible. Now we have talking aliens conspiring amongst each other to see which one can beat the humans? If it weren't for the DVR, I would have stopped watching a long time ago.

I don't mind the show, especially during the summer when there's not a whole lot on. I kinda wish they'd spin off Pope and his crew and make it into a real alien ass kickin' show.

I know it won't happen though. :(

And why were those aliens speaking in English to each other? Is that their native language?

I'm hoping we're close to the end of the half&half. That ***** is gone past her born on date. :lol

This show sure doesn't know how to write for their woman characters. Maggie is the only good one.

This show sure doesn't know how to write for their woman characters. Maggie is the only good one.

Maggie's a good one. I could see someone pulling a lordus and go crazy but I'm just not find of any of them but Maggie.

Yeah, I'm with ya. Still like the show but this half&half is done for me. Sucks that it's only got one season left and a short season at that.

Damn, I was so hoping Pope would go off and kill Lexi in her stupid cocoon.

They don't show enough Pope. I'm hoping Lexi goes ape **** and kills all the Masons, then Pope kills her. Then the show would be really good. :lol

Damn, I was so hoping Pope would go off and kill Lexi in her stupid cocoon.

They don't show enough Pope. I'm hoping Lexi goes ape **** and kills all the Masons, then Pope kills her. Then the show would be really good. :lol

I am a couple episodes behind, but Lexi is in a cocoon now??? What a complete V ripoff!! Starchild and all.

I second your suggestion. Kill off all the Masons (maybe not Ben) and then the show would be better.

fc25eb4580991b393d89206d9b952e0d.jpg

When this episode started and Ben and Maggie were going at it, all I could think was "I ****ing knew it".....stupid dream sequences

I actually got a bit more of a species vibe than anything from the cocoon. I'm still not sure how I'm liking this season so far. Everything was pretty straight forward before with humans versus aliens along with rebel aliens and badass aliens. Then this seasons it's ghettos, half human mutants, re-education camps, flower child demi God's. What's next? Zombies and kitchen sink ninjas?

Back