New Tomb Raider game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never ended up posting pics of my finished new Lara Croft. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Got other hands made up for her, and also a few other weapons but I like it this way for now.

The last thing I changed, which is in the last photo, was the eye colour. Made a huge difference to the demonic yellow ones the sculpt originally had. I may still touch up the lip colour and add some more detail if I feel up to it, but not overly confident with headsculpt painting outright just yet.

IMG_2221Medium.jpg

IMG_2220Medium.jpg

IMG_2222Medium.jpg

IMG_2224Medium.jpg

IMG_2226Medium.jpg

IMG_2231Medium.jpg

IMG_2232Medium.jpg

IMG_2229Medium.jpg

So I just bought Tomb Raider for the PS4. My first PS4 game and the first console game that I've picked up in a LONG while. So far it's a blast. I love the game play and the plot. Graphics are great too. Still maybe an hour in, but very happy with the purchase.

So I just bought Tomb Raider for the PS4. My first PS4 game and the first console game that I've picked up in a LONG while. So far it's a blast. I love the game play and the plot. Graphics are great too. Still maybe an hour in, but very happy with the purchase.

It only gets better - really great game!

it is a blast.. have fun .. its one of the few Good Games that is out on the PS4

Congrats! :rock

it is a blast.. have fun .. its one of the few Good Games that is out on the PS4

Agreed, I really enjoyed it as well! :hi5:

I got the ps3 version with the PS+ account, I just started a few weeks ago. The games awesome, I'm about 3 or 4 hours in, just raided my first tomb and infiltrated a bunker and whooped ass with the bow. This game is a blast and I don't quite get the uncharted comparisons thrown around with this game. Given it is the comparison that made me want to play this as I just beat the 4 uncharted games back to back to back to back but man, besides the cinematics this game is it's own beast and I love it.

Last edited:

Congrats! :rock

Agreed, I really enjoyed it as well! :hi5:

I just finished the main storyline today, but I didn't focus much on the side tombs and hidden items. I only completed 68%, by the time I finished. I was a little disappointed with the main end battle. Overall though, what a blast. Beautiful graphics. REALLY great story and great reboot. Can't wait for the sequel.

I got the ps3 version with the PS+ account, I just started a few weeks ago. The games awesome, I'm about 3 or 4 hours in, just raided my first tomb and infiltrated a bunker and whooped ass with the bow. This game is a blast and I don't quite get the uncharted comparisons thrown around with this game. Given it is the comparison that made me want to play this as I just beat the 4 uncharted games back to back to back to back but man, besides the cinematics this game is it's own beast and I love it.

:rock :rock :rock Congrats! Game is definitely awesome.

first time I played it on Ps3 (if I recall correctly) I completed about the same. Ps4 version went nuts - got all collectibles. And only used the net for a couple

I don't have the game on and can't recall, but will the map unveil the locations of all of the hidden areas, collectibles, etc. etc.??? I feel like trying to find them all 'cold turkey' will be next to impossible, no?? :lol

I don't have the game on and can't recall, but will the map unveil the locations of all of the hidden areas, collectibles, etc. etc.??? I feel like trying to find them all 'cold turkey' will be next to impossible, no?? :lol

Yep, if you find the map for each area it will show you the locations. If I'm remembering correctly.

Is this worth picking up? PSN has the Ultimate Edition on sale for $18. Can't decide between this and Outlast.

Played the game twice and really enjoy it....gonna play it again before the next hits...Outlast is also good, but its one of those 'no weapons RUN!!!!' type horror games

ha! i was just looking at that and put it in my cart and took it back out. theres a site with the last of us remastered for $20 i might get but im not sure how it works since its not through psn.

Is this worth picking up? PSN has the Ultimate Edition on sale for $18. Can't decide between this and Outlast.

I enjoyed Tomb Raider so much I ended up buying the remastered edition and playing it again. I also played Outlast because it was free on PS4. I liked it, then I didn't like it as much as the game went on. Then they released DLC and I ended up buying it so I guess I liked it after all. :cuckoo: :lol So I guess what I'm saying is I would get Tomb Raider over Outlast but they're both pretty good keeping in mind Tomb Raider is AAA while Outlast is an Indie title.

The gameplay is mostly a third person cover shooter that is really well done, controls superbly and the graphics are quite spectacular too. Uncharted and Classic Tomb Raider however, this is not. It's an enjoyable game in it's own right if you don't mind Chris Nolan style pretentious plots (with Hans Zimmer music) but you're seriously better off getting all 3 Uncharted games instead.

Out last better than Tomb Raider. You taking crazy pills? Outlast is 4 hours of hiding under a desk. Tomb Raider is 12 + hours of climbing, running and shooting while admiring beautiful locations. They don't even compare.

Back