HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love what he says in the opening scene when he's hunting that girl, like a game show host, "If you make it out of the woods, you win!" :lol

I actually felt a bit uneasy about that bit. I used to call my ex-fiancee 'Tansy' so I couldn't help but think of her going through that, not something I'd wish on her. :lol

I can't help but think how much Bird poo must there be in that pie. I have a cockatial and believe me she dumps alot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

*MINOR BOOK SPOILER*
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't help but think how much Bird poo must there be in that pie. I have a cockatial and believe me she dumps alot.

Bird poo pie. Now that I think about it thats a weird thing to eat at a wedding.

So we learned to never get married in these last few episodes it tends to lead you down a path you never return from!
I wish you guys would read the books however its very interesting to see every ones criminal justice minds at work.on whos the killer.
Some of you are right and did a great job analyzing the scene. However some of you are so far wrong I wonder what you watched. Haha

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Bird poo pie. Now that I think about it thats a weird thing to eat at a wedding.

So we learned to never get married in these last few episodes it tends to lead you down a path you never return from!
I wish you guys would read the books however its very interesting to see every ones criminal justice minds at work.on whos the killer.
Some of you are right and did a great job analyzing the scene. However some of you are so far wrong I wonder what you watched. Haha

I read all the books after watching Season 1, but there is some fun to be had having no fore knowledge of the events. Reading all the theories is entertaining in and of itself.

That being said, the books don't spell it out to the point of exposing all involved parties.

Can't wait to see peoples reaction to the truth.

I read all the books after watching Season 1, but there is some fun to be had having no fore knowledge of the events. Reading all the theories is entertaining in and of itself.

That being said, the books don't spell it out to the point of exposing all involved parties.

Can't wait to see peoples reaction to the truth.

Same here. Everyones reaction in this thread is worth being a book reader! I cant wait for the next few episodes.

I hope Bronn remembered what Tyron said when they first met.
"Remember, if anyone offers you gold to betray me I'll double it".
Bronn doesn't seem the type after everything they've gone through together
but again this is George R.R. Martin we are talking about.
He goes out of his way to dash people's hopes and expectations.

Anyone else think Shae's departure was a bit too easy? Can Tyrion still trust Bronn, or is someone now paying him more?

I don't feel like Bronn can be fully trusted, even if he could, Cercei already knows about Shae, given what happened last episode, I'll bet we'll see more of She's in King's landing.

Anyone else think Shae's departure was a bit too easy? Can Tyrion still trust Bronn, or is someone now paying him more?

It will be interesting to see how that plays out. If Shae is still in KL, then Bronn lied to Tyrion when he said she was on the ship to Pentos.

I hope he stays loyal to Tyrion but then, this is Game of Thrones.

He is a sell sword after all.

...I love what he says in the opening scene when he's hunting that girl, like a game show host, "If you make it out of the woods, you win!" :lol
Yeah, he is a lot of fun to watch. Can't remember the line verbatim, but I like the part where he was telling the girl her presence was a bit problematic vis-a-vis his girlfriend and his eyes made a motion off to the side in a sort of comedic way. Still, can't wait for what Martin has planned for his comeuppance.

That was another great episode; there’s nothing else on TV as good as Game of Thrones, period.

My wife was cheering at the end and said “funnest episode ever”. :rotfl

And while Joffrey Baratheon was a ****** bag of the highest order, Jack Gleeson deserves all the credit in the world for making the viewers despise him. I hope he gets more work, but I know that every time I see his face, I’ll be thinking “****** BAG!!!”

Did anyone else think this episode seemed “off” somewhat? I don’t mean it was bad, but it just didn’t seem like previous episodes, direction wise. I know that multiple directors direct episodes over the course of the season, but previously, all the episodes were consistent in terms of the camera direction, etc. There were two specific scenes in this last episode that seemed "off" (for lack of a better word) to me: the first was the scene with Tyrion and Shae in his bedroom, especially when the camera tracked Tyrion as he was walking through the room. The second scene was the dialogue scene immediately after that scene...I can’t remember which characters were speaking, but the quick cuts between characters seemed very jarring to me. Not that I remember who directed each epsiode, but this was the first time I remembered seeing this episode's director's name in the credits.

I wanted to wait until I watched the “Lion and the Rose” one more time before posting, but by the lack of posts regarding this, I guess it was just me.

Its one down, 2 to go. Frey and Evil Samwise also need to die at some point.

Agreed.

But in the context of the show, three down, one to go. Thinking back to Stannis' blood ritual with Melinsandre and the leeches.

"The usurper Robb Stark". Dead.

"The usurper Joffrey Baratheon". Dead.

"The usurper Balon Greyjoy"...can't wait to see how this plays out.

Yeah, he is a lot of fun to watch. Can't remember the line verbatim, but I like the part where he was telling the girl her presence was a bit problematic vis-a-vis his girlfriend and his eyes made a motion off to the side in a sort of comedic way. Still, can't wait for what Martin has planned for his comeuppance.
"You can see that your presence has become a bit of a problem." :lol

tumblr_n40ywp1cb41rl4d6go1_250.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was another great episode; there’s nothing else on TV as good as Game of Thrones, period.

My wife was cheering at the end and said “funnest episode ever”. :rotfl

And while Joffrey Baratheon was a ****** bag of the highest order, Jack Gleeson deserves all the credit in the world for making the viewers despise him. I hope he gets more work, but I know that every time I see his face, I’ll be thinking “****** BAG!!!”

Did anyone else think this episode seemed “off” somewhat? I don’t mean it was bad, but it just didn’t seem like previous episodes, direction wise. I know that multiple directors direct episodes over the course of the season, but previously, all the episodes were consistent in terms of the camera direction, etc. There were two specific scenes in this last episode that seemed "off" (for lack of a better word) to me: the first was the scene with Tyrion and Shae in his bedroom, especially when the camera tracked Tyrion as he was walking through the room. The second scene was the dialogue scene immediately after that scene...I can’t remember which characters were speaking, but the quick cuts between characters seemed very jarring to me. Not that I remember who directed each epsiode, but this was the first time I remembered seeing this episode's director's name in the credits.

I wanted to wait until I watched the “Lion and the Rose” one more time before posting, but by the lack of posts regarding this, I guess it was just me.

Agreed.

But in the context of the show, three down, one to go. Thinking back to Stannis' blood ritual with Melinsandre and the leeches.

"The usurper Robb Stark". Dead.

"The usurper Joffrey Baratheon". Dead.

"The usurper Balon Greyjoy"...can't wait to see how this plays out.

I read some where yesterday that Jack Gleeson was retiring from acting altogether, so i guess we wont get to see him in any other roles.

Jack gleeson is excellent. I saw a video last night where he was talking to a group about success. He's really smart. He played the role well and while he was a horrible person he will be missed on the show. This season is gonna be great!

Back