HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad that mouthy little twerp bit it. That's the first death I've enjoyed on this show for a long time.

Even if cersei is not responsible for Jeffrey's death she will undougbtedly be more powerful....I look forward to her exchanges with her father the hand more than ever!

As if she wasn't enough of a monster already.

wanna-joke-game-of-thrones-hound-chicken.jpg

Pollos Hermanos has nothing on that. :rock

Last edited:
I don't think it's the kind of thing you forget. I too kinda regret reading that one but I have only myself to blame.

Yeah, I kind of regret reading that one too, only because it really bums me out. Oh well, it's like I keep telling my wife - Don't get too attached to anyone.

Another great episode, but I have to say, the fight in front of Meereen really made me sad about the exclusion of Strong Belwas.

Also, my Wife and I both started laughing during the Cersei/Jamie sex scene, mostly cause we both thought at the same time how funny it would be if Joffrey's body fell on them. Worst Threeway Ever!

omg. Tywin **** talking Joffrey just now in front of Cersei and her face when she hears it.

Tywins the man. It helps me man crush on him that he looks like he should be sitting at a table with Vader on a Star Destroyer. That man just has the look of Imperial officer all over him.

But yeah, I really don't blame him for starting quick on the next grandson, I think he realizes Joeffrey was a dodged bullet. :lol

Another great episode, but I have to say, the fight in front of Meereen really made me sad about the exclusion of Strong Belwas.

Also, my Wife and I both started laughing during the Cersei/Jamie sex scene, mostly cause we both thought at the same time how funny it would be if Joffrey's body fell on them. Worst Threeway Ever!

And it would have been, because I don't think Jamie would even slow down if that happened. :horror

Tywins the man. It helps me man crush on him that he looks like he should be sitting at a table with Vader on a Star Destroyer. That man just has the look of Imperial officer all over him.

They need to hurry up and re-make the OT so he can play Tarkin.

Back