HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good episode. Loving the Jamie storyline. He's a great character that you wanted to hate at first and now find yourself cheering for him. Maybe they will have him off Joffrey. He should def at least kick the ever living S out of him.

Yea dude, he was only in it quickly at the end of S3 but he made a mark. He had a lot of personality and killed his comrades the way he did, it was memorable. It's a shame. I liked how he talked about the thrill of getting a woman to want to **** you vs paying her to and how the whore liked him for that.

When I googled and saw the picture of him I remembered him and I remember thinking he would be a good character. Distinctive look as opposed to the generic guy they have now. Interchangeable with anyone else really.

Recasts are annoying. Only exception for me was Spartacus, that one of born of sad necessity, but very successful under the circumstances.

To echo what everyone else has said, the new Daario sucks, and the Hound is awesome (as always).

Loved the line; "I understand if anymore words come pouring out your **** mouth, I'm gong to have to eat every ****ing chicken in this room."

I'll give the new guy a chance, he's not one of the "main" characters so he gets a pass so far.

What was that Tywin Lannister threw into the forge along with Ice the Stark sword to make those 2 new swords?
Was it a Dire Wolf pelt?

What was that Tywin Lannister threw into the forge along with Ice the Stark sword to make those 2 new swords?
Was it a Dire Wolf pelt?

I guess it was his sheath. I think they needed to convey the fact that it was Stark related and also that they beat them. :dunno :lol

xf95wh.jpg

Oh.

So glad it is back. Show picked up right where it left off. The Dornish prince story is going to be fantastic. The Hound, Jamie and Tyrion are all fantastic in every scene.

As for Dario, the old actor was much more distinctive. The group of friends I watched the episode tonight where all very confused over who the character even was... they didn't remember him. The new guy seems too lazy for the role but I like him because the actor was great in Treme!!

Looking forward to the coming weeks!!

Speechless. :thud:

What an amazing premiere. Agreed about Daario Naharis. The first guy was much better, but I'm willing to give this guy a chance.

The opening scene with Tywin having Ice melted down...just...perfection. As was every scene. This show simply can't get better.

Speechless. :thud:

What an amazing premiere. Agreed about Daario Naharis. The first guy was much better, but I'm willing to give this guy a chance.

The opening scene with Tywin having Ice melted down...just...perfection. As was every scene. This show simply can't get better.

Agreed. The melting of Ice actually brought tears to my eyes. It was a powerful, powerful scene but one of so many. Sansa's scenes were especially noteworthy and the last one with the "fool" Dontos giving her his necklace and his and its backstory were fantastic. Seeing Oberyn Martell on screen and how well the actor plays him is amazing. Just like he's jumped off the page and come to life perfect. So much great stuff here and I agree with everybody else the big let down with Daario. That's just a crying shame for the GOT team to not even make this guy look like he did last season when played by Ed Skrein. Whatever. But Hound and Arya get the glory here with some righteous bloodletting of some Lannister ****s and Arya gets some much needed payback. Hell yeah.

"Lots of people name their swords."
"Lots of ****s."

My wife told me last night she wouldn't watch Game of Thrones anymore because she hates the nude scenes. Doesn't anyone on the net complile a list of nude scenes in each episode? If I only had a heads up I could skip past any . :lol

Back