HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I can't remember if you guys can help but what happened to Robert's last bastard son. The boy that the Lady of the light brought back to King's Landing. Did I miss what happened to him.

Lol, Kib, that's not a spoiler! Davos put him on a row boat and the kid rows away. Then Stannis is going to kill Davos but he saves himself by reading the letter from the Watch about the Walkers.

Lol, Kib, that's not a spoiler! Davos put him on a row boat and the kid rows away. Then Stannis is going to kill Davos but he saves himself by reading the letter from the Watch about the Walkers.

Cant believe I forgot that... Man maybe I should rewatch some of season 3 now.

Luckily I just re-watched that the other night, otherwise I think I would've forgotten, too. :lol

Think I will buy Seasons 1 - 3 and re-watch everything concurrently with season 4.

Even if cersei is not responsible for Jeffrey's death she will undougbtedly be more powerful....I look forward to her exchanges with her father the hand more than ever!

wanna-joke-game-of-thrones-hound-chicken.jpg

Back