HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think it's been mentioned, but when I heard the Rains of Castamere sung during the wedding and afterwards during the credits, I thought the style was familiar and sure enough it's Sigur Ros. Pretty cool of them to do that (both producers and band). Love this version.

Something that I've been wondering about...

At the end of season 3 Maester Aemon had Sam send out all of the ravens to warn everyone about the white walkers, right? We see Stannis receive the letter in that same episode, but we haven't seen anyone receive letters in King's Landing, Pyke/Iron Islands, Dreadfort, etc. Is there something I'm missing?

Nope. They have yet to address it. Also, where's Gendry? Where's Yara?

It's only the second episode.

As for wine vs. pie, I had the murderer spoiled for me and I'm wondering what my friend was thinking when he said it wasn't the wine. Seemed pretty obvious when it went down.

But in the context of the show, three down, one to go. Thinking back to Stannis' blood ritual with Melinsandre and the leeches.

"The usurper Robb Stark". Dead.

"The usurper Joffrey Baratheon". Dead.

"The usurper Balon Greyjoy"...can't wait to see how this plays out.

Nobody knows that Danaerys is out there, right??

Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark knew. I think it was common knowledge in King's Landing at one point. I don't know how far beyond that circle word has travelled.

Something that I've been wondering about...

At the end of season 3 Maester Aemon had Sam send out all of the ravens to warn everyone about the white walkers, right? We see Stannis receive the letter in that same episode, but we haven't seen anyone receive letters in King's Landing, Pyke/Iron Islands, Dreadfort, etc. Is there something I'm missing?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Robert Baratheon and Ned Stark knew. I think it was common knowledge in King's Landing at one point. I don't know how far beyond that circle word has travelled.

Rumors still exist. Joffrey knew. He asked Tywin who denied it.
Denied it? Last season Tywin had a small talk with Joffrey about Daenerys' dragons, admitting that they existed but shrugging them off as not much of a threat due to their size.

Varys also told Tyrion about the dragons in season 2 I believe.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Figured as much.

Re-watched the episode again last night. Cersei went from sadness after Joffrey's death to rage in an instant...could she have been bat***** crazy enough to poison her own son?!!! She realized she couldn't control him, and it she definitely doesn't want to lose the title of Queen Regent.

I'm sure this theory has no validity, but it did briefly cross my mind.

I've never read any of the books so I'm not sure if this even happens at all but if/when Cersei finally dies I hope it's in a really nasty and painful way. Joffrey got off too easy in my opinion.

Poisoning is a horrible way to die and it happened to him at the moment when he felt most untouchable. I won't say it was his happiest moment because I don't think people like that are capable of genuine happiness, but he did seem pretty satisfied with himself. The wedding was a high point in his life, if not the highest, and all of that was taken from him in a fit of blood and vomit. What was dissatisfying to me was the fact that someone who was personally affected by his evil didn't get to deliver the coup de grace.

Joffrey should've spent some time in the hands off Evil Samwise and Roos Bolton before Arya pops in and gives them fresh stitches with Needle and the Hound at her side.
"F$&k the King"
"F&$k Samwise"
"My brother Robb sends his regards.."

Why did I read that spoiler?!

All thoughs wacky adventures in the country side pal'n around eat'n chicken doesn't soften her up huh?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back