HBO's Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sansa was whisked away by the fool. Just to keep her safe? Or, is he working for someone? Jamie? Highgarden? Brianna? Varies? Maybe littlefinger. Was littlefinger at the wedding? I do not remember seeing him.

People spoiler tagged the **** of the discussion after the first episode where not a huge amount happened. After this episode though, not a tag to be seen.

Not complaining about it as I do read the spoilers, I just find it gas.

If you rematch the wedding scene from the beginning very closely, you can see exactly who did it. Watch everyone. Watch their movements, who they talk to, what's being said, etc. You may have to pause shots to see what's happening. The creators did a great job ensuring we as an audience have multiple suspects.

That was fantastic. As a book reader, I knew certain things were coming, but this still somehow took me by surprise. Perhaps shock is a better word.

Awesome episode. It was cool to see some interaction with Ramsey Snow & Roose Bolton and catch up with Theon Greyjoy. Man, did Ramsey do a number on him. What the hell happened to Yara Greyjoy, I thought she was on the way? And of course...

RIP King Joffrey, your bravery was an inspiration to us all. :lol I'm gonna miss him, Jack Gleason deserves some major recognition for this role. Every time Joffrey was on the screen I couldn't wait to see what he would do next. There's not many villians who were so much fun to hate.

OMG, this was my moms first episode ever of GoT, its kind of a family event for all of us, so we're explaining to her as best as we can all the intricacies, who screws who over, etc... the ending hits and shes like, "I thought you guys said he was a regular character?" :lol

Welcome to GoT.

Absolutely loved this episode. This season is shaping up to be the best one yet. I'll miss Jack Gleason, he truly did a wonderful job making you hate Joffrey. I hope he gets recognized for it. I knew what was coming and was still tense the whole episode. So well done, I officially hate weddings now though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you rematch the wedding scene from the beginning very closely, you can see exactly who did it. Watch everyone. Watch their movements, who they talk to, what's being said, etc. You may have to pause shots to see what's happening. The creators did a great job ensuring we as an audience have multiple suspects.

That was fantastic. As a book reader, I knew certain things were coming, but this still somehow took me by surprise. Perhaps shock is a better word.
Interesting. Now I'll have to watch it a third time. Maybe a fourth. :lol

Thanks for the enlightenment gentlemen.
So maybe it wasn't House Tyrell. What's the name of the dude who got the names of the people Arya wanted dead?

Watched the wedding sequence again like 3 times and I can't find anything that suggests it was someone other than Olenna. I guess it could be Margery...but her being in the spotlight, I imagine Olenna wouldn't have wanted to risk that.

When the pie comes out, Joffrey takes a sip of wine from his cup and hands the cup to Margery, who sets it at the end of the table (near Olenna). When Joffrey makes Tyrion retrieve his cup, we see Olenna and Tyrion look at each other, Tyrion hands the cup to Joffrey, then Joffrey drinks from the cup, chokes, dies, etc.

So obviously the wine/cup wasn't poisoned until after Margery sat it down at the end of the table, near Olenna.

Also, looks like it's the same cup, so I don't think anyone switched it with another...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back